Feelings

They say that when you are in love even the tiniest bit will either annoy you or make you feel giddy especially when its related to the person that you are in love with.

Giddy

That's what Irene felt when she woke up because the sunlight was hitting her face. She just woke up but she was already smiling widely. Her legs feel a bit sore but she doesn't mind.

Lisa is really good. That's what she concluded. She did her morning routine and went down to have breakfast with the rest.

When Irene entered the dining room everyone was already seated. The arrangement was Marco at the center then Lisa on his right, a vacant seat on Lisa's right then her parents. The rest of the seats were filled by the boys. Irene said good morning before taking the seat between Lisa and her parents.

She started eating while the servants attends to her asking what's her preferred beverage. She asked for a black coffee.

"Dad I think there are ghost at the bar." Taehyung said trying hard to suppress his smile.

"What do you mean? Do you even believe on ghost?" their father asked. He doesn't know that Taehyung was just playing with his little sister and their guest.

"Well last night I heard noi-" before he can continue Jun Myeon smacked the back of his head, for the second time that day, before he can continue. He smacked him so hard his face almost planted on his food.

"That hurts!" Taehyung said as he rubs the back of his head. It does hurt real bad and he knows he should stop. He doesn't like an angry Jun Myeon.

"What did I tell you?" Jun Myeon said as he raises his eyebrows on him.

Taehyung pouted and just continued eating. Their father didn't ask further. He knows it's something stupid or really important if his second eldest sorted to smacking. He believe its something stupid given that it's from his playful son.

Jun Myeon sighed and continued eating too.

Taehyung got home very late last night. He wanted to drink a bottle of beer before sleeping so he decided to go to their bar. It was a stressful day for him. Before he can enter he heard noises and figured what it is right away.

For some reason he thought about waking his brothers up asking them to hurry and follow him. He was so proud of their little sister he wanted all of them to know.

As they were about to go down the stairs Jun Myeon already hears what Taehyung wanted them to know.

"Why the hell did you wake us up for this? Let them have privacy!" Jun Myeon whisper shouted as he smack the back of Taehyung's head. He pushed them to go back to their rooms.

On the other side of the table Irene was already blushing hard. Was she that loud that she woke them up? Irene was asking herself.

After breakfast Irene asked Lisa to go to the lake but to her surprised Lisa declined saying she has something to do. That was the first time Lisa declined.

She doesn't like the feeling but Irene just shrugged it off. She doesn't want to think more about it.

The whole day Irene saw Lisa twice. Both times at the library reading a book. She thought that the younger one was just catching up on her studies since Monday is the start of the new semester but when Lisa didn't sit on her usual spot at dinner time Irene knew that Lisa was avoiding her.

Lisa sat at the far end of the table and as soon as she is done eating she said that she will rest early and headed to her room.

Irene felt uneasy. She needs to talk to Lisa.