It'll Be Okay

Lisa was looking at the sleeping Irene for almost an hour now. The night that they shared is magical. It's the second time that they did it and now Lisa can say that it's not just lust. There's something there and she can't help but smile knowing that she was actually excited to find out what it is.

"Just wait for me Hyun. I know you have a place on my heart. It's just right now I don't know where to find it. Please don't give up on me." Lisa said as she combs the older girl's hair. Irene moved a little and Lisa thought that she woke her up but instead the older girl just snuggled to her more and snored softly again.

Lisa smiled.

Maybe this is my forever. Maybe I will finally be truly happy. Lisa thought. She hugged the older girl tighter and drifted off to sleep.

Irene woke up with the blanket covering her and a bit sore. Almost every weekend, her and Lisa, would go to Lisa's own house or spend their time at the tree house. That Saturday morning they decided to stay at the tree house since Lisa did a performance yesterday with Roseanne. It was another school event.

It was actually Irene's department's night. The president asked Irene if she could ask R Squared to perform since everyone already knows that Lisa fetches Irene every day. Sometimes there are even fans waiting for Lisa. She doesn't want to but the student council was persistent. One day when Lisa fetched her the whole student council waited for them and asked Lisa.

Lisa said yes saying that it was for only Irene. The redness of the older one's face will be written on history books. She was so shy she hugged Lisa burying her face on her neck as they walk. Who wouldn't when it feels like their whole building was there witnessing it all.

And Of course Jisoo plus Dahyun teased them which made Irene redder, if it's even possible.

It's rare to see Irene blush so they teased her to death.

"Hey stop it. Hyun is already embarrassed." Lisa said as she put her fingers on her lips asking them to stop. She can't take out the smile on her face though. Lisa indeed was happy that day.

"Chipmunk we'll be performing this Friday." Lisa casually said. It was already Tuesday.

"Master's Night?" Roseanne asked as she chews her food. Lisa answered with a yup.

"Which line up?" Roseanne asked.

"4th if it's okay with you. I also wanted to add a song." Lisa asked. She wants to surprise Irene and she knows that the best way to do it is by how she communicates: through music.

"Okay then." Roseanne answered.

For the next 3 days Roseanne and Lisa have been spending an awfully lot of time at the latter's studio. She banned Irene from watching them practice too which made the older girl more curious.