Body Party

“You’re kidding me. That was like years ago!” Lisa said amusingly. Once the younger one’s panic attack stopped they just decided to go down to the lake and sit under their favorite tree. Lisa is laughing so hard she started to cough.

Irene rubbed the younger girls back. She smiled knowing that the younger girl feels better now.

“I’m not kidding. That was the first time I saw you. I even asked my parents if we can visit every day just to see you.” Irene said chuckling a bit thinking how creepy that is.

“Gosh! That’s just so wrong Hyun plus the age gap. I am not even on my 20s back then.” Lisa said teasing the older girl.

“That’s why I didn’t bother to get in touch with you. I promised myself to come back though.” Irene said. She is just being honest.

“Yup. And here you are.” Lisa said. Silence came after but its not an awkward one. Irene was leaning on the tree while she hug Lisa’s body still stroking the latter’s hair.

“You never had any relationships after that?” Lisa asked and she heard Irene answer with a nope.

Silence fell upon them again but after a few minutes Irene heard Lisa giggle. The younger one was trying to suppress her laugher that her body is shaking already.

“Just laugh if you want to laugh. You look like a human vibrator with your body shaking like that.” Irene said. Lisa burst out laughing after hearing what Irene said. She was laughing so hard she started to wipe her tears.

“You just have to say it do you?” Lisa said trying to calm herself down.

Irene raised an eyebrow. Now she is curious to why Lisa was giggling earlier. “What’s funny?” She asked.

“Nothing. My brain is getting haywire I guess.” Lisa said.

I really needs to get laid. Lisa thought.

Irene is feeling hot. Being near Lisa is not good for her. The younger one is just oozing with appeal and Irene is just human. She feels stuff. She decided to go to the bar and have a glass of wine to help her. It was already 1:00 am so she didn’t even bother to change her silk top and shorts. She did wear a silk robe though.

Before entering the bar area she heard someone talking. To her surprise it was the person that’s making her feel uneasy.

“I am drinking right now.” She heard Lisa said.

Who is she talking to? Irene asked herself. She knows its bad listening to someone talking to the phone but she cant help but be curious and stay. It is Lisa after all.

“Yes.. uhuh.. What? I don’t wanna say that. You are the one who messaged me and it just so happens I was already drinking. I was planning to stay home.” She heard Lisa say.

“Fine I will go there but let me just finish this one glass. Be thankful I am a bit horny. This will only be a one time thing.” She heard Lisa say as she ended the call after.

Irene’s blood raised upon realizing that Lisa will do it with someone else. She just confessed to her and now Lisa is gonna do it with someone else?!

She walked to Lisa with an angry expression on her face. Lisa’s back is facing her since she was sitting on one of the bar stools. She spun her and made her face her.

Lisa’s heart almost jumped out her chest due to the shock. She was holding her chest as it pounds really hard.

“Gosh Hyun you scared me!” Lisa stated trying to calm her rapid beating heart. Irene was just staring at her. Once the shock died down she look over at what Irene was wearing and oh boy she feels hotter now.

“Ahm Hyun wha-“ before Lisa can finish her sentence Irene kissed her hard. Lisa’s eyes widen and when she recovered from the initial shock she pushed Irene a little bit. Lisa figured Irene heard her phone conversation earlier.

“Hyun..” Lisa was looking straight into her eyes. She doesn’t want to take advantage of Irene and she knows its bad to do it with her since the older woman have feelings for her. She can’t even reciprocate it and doing it with Irene will just do her damage in the future just in case.

Lisa is not naïve. She knows what Irene wants to happen. She also knows that jealousy is running through Irene’s veins right now.

Irene was just staring at her. She’s not moving and she is holding Lisa’s clothes tightly.

The younger one’s body feels hot due to the alcohol but she is still sane. She doesn’t even know how is she resisting Irene Bae.

Lisa sighed. She looked up and closed her eyes. “Hyun please. Leave or else I wont be able to control myself.”

Lisa felt Irene’s hands release her shirt but instead of hearing footsteps she heard her glass of alcohol being grabbed and when she looked at Irene she drank it all in one go.

Irene looked back at Lisa with darker eyes and with that Lisa knew that she can’t escape.

“Just know Hyun that I respect you very much but the next thing that will happen will make you feel otherwise.” Lisa said.

Lisa step down from the stool and towered over Irene. The latter was looking up to her and she was glad to see that Lisa is feeling what she is feeling too.

Lisa held Irene’s cheek and was slowly leaning in. She is still nervous. She doesn’t know if she should really continue or not.

The older girl on the other hand is getting impatient. She met Lisa halfway and hungrily kissed the younger girl. She wrapped her hands around her neck which made Lisa lean down. Irene got surprised when Lisa held her thighs and made her jump and cling into her hips.

Now Lisa is kissing back with the same intensity. Lisa turned around and made Irene sit on the stool. She spreads her legs as she gets closer to her.

Her body feels so hot and craves for the older girl so much that even if someone is enters the bar she wont be able to stop.

Lisa untied Irene’s robe as her kisses went lower. She took her robe off and the moan that came of out Irene once she started licking her neck sends shivers to her very being.

She stopped her ministrations and stared at Irene. Lisa was just staring at her intently and because of that Irene started panicking internally.

Doesn’t she find me beautiful?
Doesn’t she want me as much as I want her?

Worry is starting to show on Irene’s face since Lisa was just still staring at her. Irene slowly lowers her head admitting to defeat.

My body is your party, baby
Nobody’s invited but you, baby
I can do it slow now, tell me what you want
Baby, put your phone down, you should turn it off
‘Cause tonight is going down, tell your boys is going down
We in the zone now, don’t stop

Lisa held her chin with her right hand as she wraps her left arm around Irene’s waist. She made her face her and made her look into her eyes.

Lisa succeeded. Irene can see the lust and intensity on the younger girl’s eyes.

“You are so beautiful Hyun.” Lisa said as she slowly leans in to kiss Irene again.

You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can’t keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I’m doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it’s just me on you
Your body’s my party, let’s get it started

Irene melted as Lisa started kissing her tenderly. Lisa is taking her time. She bit and sucked Irene’s lower lip asking for entrance.

Lisa started exploring her mouth as soon as Irene gave her access. Irene never backed down though. She tried to fight for dominance but as soon as Lisa sucked her tongue Irene lost it.

She clung to Lisa’s neck making the younger girl impossibility close. Their kiss with urgency and their hands started to roam on each other’s body.

Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind
I’m not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can’t it deny it, I want you, I want you
I can’t lie, I won’t lie, it’s amazing
My faces, the places, you’re taking me

Irene is getting impatient again. She held the hem of Lisa’s shirt and started to take it off of her but Lisa stopped her.

“Not yet. I want to worship you first. ” Lisa said.

Irene got excited as Lisa’s kisses start to go down to her neck on more time. The kissing turned into licking. Lisa started licking her neck and it slowly went up to her ears.

Baby, take your time now, there’s no need to rush
We can go another round, if that’s what you want
‘Cause tonight is going down, yeah you know it’s going down
We in the zone now, don’t stop
You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can’t keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I’m doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it’s just me on you
Your body’s my party, let’s get it started

She licked her inner ear and breathed lightly on it. The effects of what Lisa did already made Irene wet. She was so focused on the sensation she didn’t notice she already helped Lisa take off her shorts and underwear.

Lisa’s licks and kisses started to go down again. She kissed her neck down to her collarbone and slightly sucked on it leaving a small mark. It hurt a little but when Lisa licked it she started to be a moaning mess.

Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind
I’m not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can’t it deny it, I want you, I want you
The things I wanna do to you
My body’s calling you
I’m having so much fun with you
Now it’s just me on you
Your body’s my party, let’s get it started, oh

As Lisa started to lick her collarbone she felt the younger girl’s right hand lightly massaged her boob while Lisa’s left hand made Irene’s butt slide unto the edge of the stool.

Irene’s hand that was on Lisa’s head roamed to find support as Lisa’s kisses lowers down again. The younger girl lifted Irene’s top but didn’t take it off. She breathed on Irene’s nipple and smirked when she saw it getting harder.

Lisa licked the tip of Irene’s nipple with the tip of her tongue and it sent bolts of sensation all over Irene’s body. She pushed her head wanting more from the younger girl and Lisa did.

She sucked Irene’s nipple while still licking. Irene thought that Lisa is really good. She didn’t even know that it can be done at the same time.

After playing with the older one’s breast Lisa’s kisses went don’t again. It’s tickling Irene a bit so she held her shoulders trying to get support while she shut her eyes.

Irene felt the kisses stopped and when she was about to look at Lisa she felt a long lick on her most sensitive part.

“Shit!” Irene moaned out loudly.

“Keep quiet Hyun.” Lisa said as she looked up to Irene. She older girl head is still tilted up. She was also biting her lips trying to suppress a moaning. An image appeared on Lisa’s head but she shakes it off. She licked her again but this time she stopped at her sensitive nub and played with it with her tongue.

Irene’s hold on Lisa’s shoulder became harder as ecstasy fills her whole being but when Lisa started to make circles around it using the tip of her tongue Irene lost it.

Irene moans loud again buy it became louder when Lisa started trusting her tongue on her entrance. The euphoria is too much that Lisa had to  put her hand on Irene’s mouth to make her quiet. Irene’s sucked her finger instead to distract her a bit.

A few more thrust of her tongue and Irene was gone. She held her head making the younger girl’s head impossibly deeper.

Irene sitting on a bar stool sucking Lisa’s finger to keep herself shut while Lisa is eating her out. Irene came so hard her body slumped back on the table.

That was the best orgasm she ever had.

“We’re not yet done.” Irene heard Lisa say. When she looked over to Lisa she saw the younger one taking off her pants including her underwear. Lisa took Irene’s legs and wrapped it around her hips. Lisa tried to carry her but Irene was still weak she supported her back with her left hand.

Iren,  gaining some strength, wrapped her hands on Lisa’s neck. They kissed again as Lisa walks until Irene’s back is against a wall.

“Do you trust me?” she heard Lisa say as she halted the kiss. Irene nodded with anticipation. She felt Lisa’s hand behind her knees as the younger one spreads her legs. Her knees were almost touching the wall.

“Hold on tight.” Lisa said as she kissed Irene again. Irene was slowly gaining most of her strength until she felt something touching her most sensitive part. Irene released Lisa’s lips as she moans with the sensation of both of their parts touching and as soon as Lisa started grinding she lost it. Irene’s nails dig dipper into Lisa’s shoulders. The younger one doesn’t mind though. She was feeling ecstatic too. She hasn’t feel this good for a long time too she just kept on grinder on Irene.

Irene’s arc her body to feel Lisa more as euphoric high is building up on her.

“Faster Lisa. Faster.” Irene said with her staggered breathing and Lisa did. She grinded faster and harder.

Irene kept on moaning inaudible sounds that fueled Lisa. After a few more grinding both of them came. Lisa tried to remain standing even though her knees feel weak since Irene is starting to slowly lose her hold on her. Lisa fixed their position right away and used the wall to carry most of Irene’s weight.

“Hyun?” Lisa said after a few minutes since Irene was not moving and all she can hear is the older one’s breathing.

“Hmm?” is all Irene can answer. She feels sleepy. She just hugged Lisa tighter hoping that the younger girl will understand that she cant move. She’s too tired but so satisfied.

Lisa just chuckled. She walked to the bar stool again so Irene can sit. The older girl did but she slumped her back on the table. She really doesn’t have enough strength left and she can feel she will drift off to sleep soon.

Lisa smiled as she picked up their pants. She put Irene’s first with a struggle before putting hers. She carried Irene bridal style as the older one snaked her hands on Lisa’s neck.

She can get used to this. Irene though. She feel asleep on the way to her room.

------------
I don't want to write AN on chapters but I have to. Hahaha
I didn't proof read this just so you guys know. I cant. 🤣

I forgot that I put this up for R18 and there are no R18 contents.

But dude! I never knew that writingg smut is this hard plus I didn't know I cant write it without being detailed that it ended up to be one whole chapter. I'm not sure if I should write one again. 🤣

Anyways have a good one! ☺️
A follow or vote or comment is really appreciated. Thank you for still reading this and coping up with my still noob writing.

Take care peeps! 😚