If I Ain't Got You

Once Lisa set foot on her safe haven she took a deep breath. Amsterdam air is just different. One of the reasons why she loves Amsterdam is because there no one knows her. She can be a regular person. She could like eat or walk and not be bothered. She loves Amsterdam so much.

She knows the place like their  estate maze so she thinks she can find Irene easily. She doesn't even know if Irene is truly there but she can feel it. Her heart agrees with the thought that Irene is there. Irene is at her safe haven.

She immediately called a cab to go to the usual place that she stay in.

"Hi Reverie! You're back soon." Haruto said. The boy is the owner's son and he has been very good to Lisa. You can say that he has a crush on the Lisa. He gestured to get the bag that Lisa is holding but the latter gestured its okay.

"I'm not sure how long will I stay actually. Is my usual room available?" Lisa said. The boy nodded and escorted Lisa to her usual room. When the door closed Lisa sat on the bed and sighed. Amsterdam is quiet big and she doesn't know where to start.

She's not even 100% sure that Irene will be there but her heart tells her she is in the right place.

Lisa figured that the best way to look for Irene is to search on places that people usually go, tourist spots. Irene told her before that she has never been to Amsterdam so Lisa is sure that Irene will be roaming around on the beautiful place.

Get Irene back program is on.

Lisa searched far and wide. She went to museums, restaurants, etc. Heck she even went to the Red Light District but there were no signs of Irene. She went biking on the Canal Belt but she didnt see even the shadow of the person that her heart is longing for.

It's been more than a week already and the places on Lisa's list is almost crossed out.

"Princess when are you coming back? You have school. Education is important." Kyungsoo said on the other line.

"I know. I already enrolled online. I still have a few days. I need to find Irene." Lisa said. The day was exhausting. Lisa just got back from walking the famous Albert Cuyp Market.

"Why wont you let us help you Princess? We can find her faster." her brother asked.

"I am the one who lost her Soo. I need to be the one to find her." Lisa said. She thinks that its the only way she can prove to Irene that she wants her, she needs her, and no one else.

It's Lisa's last day in Amsterdam. She has searched far and wide but was still unable to find Irene. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Her heart says she is at the right place but wherever she goes she cant find even just the shadow of the person that her heart has been yearning for.

Lisa sighed as she takes another sip on her glass of beer. She doesn't like beer but she wants to be drunk tonight. Tomorrow she will be back to her family and then school will commence.

Lisa wanted to cry. She wants to shout. She wanted to give up but she knows she cant and she wont. Irene didn't give up on her when all she ever thought was Jennie.

Back then her thoughts were how to make Jennie happy? How to protect Jennie? What will Jennie think? What will make Jennie smile? Will it make Jennie laugh? For the longest time those are the things that is going into her mind. She wanted to show Jennie how she loves her. She was so blinded by the fact she was in love with Jennie that she forgot that Irene was by her side all along.