Tayo Lang Ang May Alam (Only Us Knows)

Lisa wanted to curse hearing the next song that played. She thinks for sure its her bestfriend at the DJ booth.

She's too tired.
The emotions are overwhelming.
It's getting harder to breathe.

Her wound is fresh and her bestfriend's way of helping her is by pouring alcohol all over it, light and watch it burn as it slowly fades like magic.

Yeah. Sometimes she wants to strangle Roseanne Park.

Tayo lang ang may alam (Only us knows)
Nando'n sa pagitan ng paalam at pahiram (In between the borrowed time)
Tayo lang ang may alam (Only us knows)
Tayo lang (Only us)

She looked at the DJ's booth indeed she saw her bestfriend there. She remembered their conversation the yesterday.

"Rev you're doltish. Irene is there but you are still clinging to Jennie like a monkey. I love you but you are so stupid." Roseanne said without any expression on her face. She sat down beside Lisa drinking her afternoon tea. They just finished rehearsing for their performance the next day too.

She saw Lisa looking at Jennie and Hanbin's photo. She doesn't like seeing Lisa sad. At first she was supporting her bestfriend because she can see that there might be a chance for the two but it ended up with Lisa chasing after Jennie's tail.

She witnessed the push and pull.
She witness how her bestfriend gradually lose her spark.
She witnessed how her bestfriend's soul slowly die.

"Look at me." Roseanne said. When Lisa didn't she took her phone which made the younger one look at her. "Reverie.."

She looked at Lisa's eyes. Her once so expressive eyes. She used to be able to read those eyes. Now they seem to be dead. Roseanne cupped Lisa's face and kissed her forehead.

"I can slowly see your light again Rev and I wanna thank Irene because of that. But you have to let go for you to shine again. I miss you."

Roseanne gave Lisa a tender smile. Unfortunately that's all she can do right now. She caressed her cheeks and kiss her forehead again.

"Can I sing one song after our line up?" Roseanne was surprised but she smiled hearing that. She nodded then hugged Lisa as tight as she could.

Lisa hugged Irene tighter. She still have her eyes closed as she inhaled Irene's comforting smell.

"Thank you for not giving up on me." Irene heard Lisa say as the younger girl kissed her crown.

Sige lang, sumayaw sa hinihingi ng pagkakataon (Go ahead, dancing with what the moment wants)
Umindak sa kumpas ng kabog ng dibdib na hindi mahinahon (dancing on rugged heartbeats)
'Di niya mapapansin (He wont notice)
'Di ka man tumingin (Even if you don't look)

Lisa's heart is aching and now she can feel pain on her chest. Of all the things that she let go this is the worst. Well what happened 7 years ago was more devastating but her situation right now is comparable.

She glanced at Jennie and saw her crying on his shoulder. Lisa is fighting the urge to comfort the girl. It has been second nature to her to make sure that Jennie was happy. It even came to the point that she forgot her own happiness.

"I will never give up on you." Irene said as she buries her face on the younger one's chest. She hugged her tighter. For 7 years she only had Lisa on her mind. Since that day that she saw the first time the younger girl have been hunting her on her every waking moment and sometimes even when she's asleep.