Forget Me Now

After a few hours of catching up the two decided to go back. It was already past lunch time. She did call Roseanne and her father earlier and gave them a brief story of what’s happening. Lisa got yelled at but she doesn’t care. She also tried to speak with Jennie but the latter doesn’t want to. Roseanne did assure her that she will speak with Jennie for her.

The situation is difficult but she is okay with it.

“I’m single for the next two weeks. Will you court me?” Wheein asked all of a sudden teasing a little. They were driving on the way back to the guest house. Lisa asked Wheein earlier if she wants to stay with her for the next two weeks.

Lisa suggested that they just act like they are together and that 2 weeks is the maximum that she can give.

“What’s the use or courting you little one?” Wheein blushed with the endearment. She hasn’t heard that for a long time.

When they decided to stop seeing each other years ago Lisa did stay true to herself of not showing herself.

A lot of tears,
Only a few hears,
Forever was theirs,
But destiny flared.

There was moon above them,
And the stars shine,
They don’t want to wait for sunrise,
Cause it will be their love’s demise.

They were cuddling after a couple of rounds of making love. Both decided that it’s for the best that they end their love story. They have been together for only a few months but both know they are madly in love.

The issue is, on their love story there is someone else to consider.

Wheein is pregnant with her ex-boyfriend’s child and her ex-boyfriend really wants to make it up to Wheein and be a father to his son. Wheein didn’t know she got pregnant. Her and her ex-boyfriend doesn’t hold grudges from each other or anything. They just both fell out of love and decided to be together still out of comfort, until Wheein met Lisa.

Lisa can’t be selfish. Wheein persuaded her that they can be a family but Lisa doesn’t want to think about herself. The kid didn’t do anything and if she can let the kid experience having a normal family with his biological parents, she will do it. Wheein persuaded her but Lisa’s decision is final.

She doesn’t want to rob the kid of this one-time chance.

“You know you can change your mind.” Wheein said hugging Lisa under the sheets. Their naked body touching and Wheein wanted to savour is as long as she can.

“I know. I know I can but we talked about this. I can’t do this to him.” Lisa said hugging the older girl back while kissing her temple.

Wheein is still hopeful.

“I love you Lalisa.” Wheein said hugging the younger girl tighter.

“I love you too... For always little one.” Lisa said with all sincerity.

It is the last day.
The last night they will spend together.
God knows both doesn’t want to let go.
But broken hearts need to show.

“I don’t want to see the sunrise Lalisa. Can you make the time stop? Please?” Wheein’s voice is breaking and it clenches Lisa’s heart more and more. She just hugged the older girl and kissed her forehead. She made it linger there.

She doesn’t want to let go too.

They sat on the balcony of the tree house, their little home, both waiting for something that they don’t want to come.