Camped

It was a lovely morning. Irene was awoken by the constant pokes on her cheeks. She tapped the hand and placed her hand on her cheek so the culprit won't be able to poke it again. She felt the bed dip. Lisa put her weight on her as she kisses her neck.

"Gosh Lisa you're heavy. I'm tired. Let me sleep more." Irene said. She pushed Lisa to the side and then snuggled to her. She felt Lisa lift her head and place it on her shoulder as the younger girl position herself better so Irene can get more comfortable.

"Okay. 10 minutes. But you have to get up after. We will be late for Uni." Lisa said as she kisses her head.

Lisa hummed a song while she caresses Irene's back. She knows how the older girl likes it when she does that. Shortly after Lisa heard Irene's soft breathing. It's still early to be honest so the 10 minutes became longer.

Lisa woke the older girl up after 45 minutes. Irene took a shower while Lisa prepares sandwiches for their breakfast. They don't have time to eat anymore so they will just have it on the go.

For sure Lisa will be late since the younger girl forced to accompany Irene to her building.

"Hi Rev!" Wendy said as she waves her hand. She went to Lisa and hugged the younger girl tightly. To their surprise Irene breaks off the hug.

"Lisa will be late. Let go Wendy." Irene said as she clings to Lisa.

"Says the one who clings to her." Wendy said and the rest of them laughed. Lisa just smiled at them.

"Go now. You will be late for sure." Irene said smiling to the younger girl.

"Okay. I packed extra sandwiches by the way. Eat this if you're hungry okay?" Lisa said as she hands the small paper bag. She also kissed Irene's forehead.

"Sorry sir I am late. It won't happen again." Lisa said as she bows to her professor and went to her seat right away which is just beside Jennie.

Lisa felt a tap on her back. It was Roseanne who is seated behind her.

"Why were you late?" Roseanne asked giving her the teasing look. Roseanne is curious about what happened to Lisa too. She didn't see Lisa after lunch time yesterday. She just knows she went to Jennie and that's it.

"Hyun wanna extend sleep." Lisa whispered to her trying so hard not to let Jennie hear what she said but of course the older one did. Jennie looked to the window and smiled sadly.

"Whipped." Roseanne said smiling teasingly leaning back to her chair. Lisa just rolled her eyes and looked up front.

Jennie was minding her own business typing away since she is trying to focus on their class when suddenly a small paper plane landed on her laptop.

OPEN ME it says.

Hi Nini! :D It's been a while. Wanna hang out this Saturday? – Lili

Jennie looked at Lisa right away. The latter was already looking at her smiling. Jennie wanted to cry. She extended her hand and Lisa took it squeezing it. Jennie smiled back at her and nodded.