Strange Land

It was Lisa's 2nd glass of wine. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She is also waiting for her. She's at the tree house. Lisa finally decided that she should see what's in there.

She heard a knock at the entrance.

"Princess? Jennie's here." Daesung said. Lisa can hear the sternness on his voice.

"It's okay Dae. I asked her to come here. Thank you." Lisa said once she opened the entrance and the two entered the tree house. Lisa smiled at Daesung and hugged him. She knows her older brother is bothered by what's going to unfold. Out of all her brothers she is the closes to Daesung. He is the only person that knows all of her wearies.

Daesung kissed the top of Lisa's head.

"Just call me if you need anything okay?" Daesung said as he went down.

"I will. Thanks Dae." Lisa said smiling as she closes the entrance.

She faced Jennie, her kryptonite incarnation. She smiled at her as she motioned for the older girl to sit down on one of the duffle bags but instead of sitting there she went to Lisa, sat on her lap and hugged her burying her face on her neck.

Lisa sighed. Jennie is making it harder for her. It's already hard to do it but it's even harder when Jennie is like that.

"Jennie..." Lisa said whining a bit. Jennie just buried her face more on the younger one's neck.

"Can we stay like this for now?" Jennie asked. Lisa sighed again. She doesn't know how many times have she sighed already.

The older girl doesn't talk. She was just there not doing anything for minutes. Then Lisa heard soft snores coming from Jennie. Lisa smiled. She stood up carrying the older girl and put her on the bed.

Here for the nosedive, whatever you need
And I'm savin' all the bold lines, I'll say 'em while you sleep
You're sleepin' on the wrong side
And I'm turnin' endlessly
Screamin' for my lifeline, lifeline, life

Jennie really is a heavy sleeper. Lisa smiled at her as she fixes her hair that's on her beautiful face. Lisa always admired Jennie because it's not just her features that are beautiful but also her personality. People just don't seem to notice it.

"I love you." Lisa said as she kissed Jennie's temple gently trying not to wake up the older one.

"I wanna fight for you Nini but.. but you won't do the same." Lisa said to the sleeping Jennie.

Ooh, continental drifter
Still, I'm the hero of my hometown
Now I'm all laid up with you, sentimental trickster
Maybe in another lifetime, lifetime, life (Oh)

"When you were with him you became an empty soul. You didn't have to tell me that because I saw it. I felt it and then we found each other." Lisa said recalling the first time they met. She never imagined that Jennie will be someone special to her.

"We found each other and then magic just happened. It was so magical when we were moving along that I thought it was going too fast. It scared me. It really did.." Lisa said confessing to the sleeping girl. She was trying to stop the tears that are threatening to come out.

In a strange land, with no plans
Surrounded by doors, yeah
I can't find myself anymore

"It was perfect, you and I. We were perfect. We fit like a glove." Lisa said as her tears flooded her cheeks. All the pent up emotions are coming out. All the things that she wanted to say, she is pouring it out because she knows that these are works she can never utter to the older girl.