Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

The time passed by quickly and for some reason Jennie and Lisa became closer real fast. Sometimes Roseanne would even joke about how fast they are getting closer and that she feels jealous since she is the best friend.

They don't know how it came to be like that.

They just became really close real fast.

Or maybe it's because they have a lot in common. From the music taste to the things that they like to eat, it's almost identical.

They even went on "friendly dates" excluding their three friends.

Now it became a routine for Lisa to wait for Roseanne and Jennie even if her subject ended 30 mins ago. She will just sit outside their classroom reading a book or playing with her phone.

As always Jennie will cling to Lisa's arm as they walk to the cafeteria.

I don't know what's happening but Lisa and I have just been clicking.

We like the same things.

We do the same things.

We want the same things.

Everything seems to be just easy with Lisa. For the past few months we would go out as a group but then it turned to just me and Lisa. For some reason I like it that way too.

Whoever will be with Lisa is really lucky. She's not funny but she is fun to be with. She's kind and thoughtful. I remembered last Christmas she gave gifts to all the professors and janitors. Roseanne said Reverie is just like that.

Spending time with her, now I know why a lot of girls likes her. Aside from the obvious things she always offers a smile whenever they approach her which is really irritating to be honest because girls will just walk to her and say hi. They even give her presents sometimes. Gosh!

Lisa being too kind she doesn't know how to say no. She's new to the university but a lot of people already knows her specially after the gift giving last Christmas.

Roseanne said it's the Lisa effect. She's just charming without her doing anything. She is charming just by being herself.

Imagine, on one instance, a girl from a different course approached our table and gave Lisa a freaking tuna mayo sandwich. The girl was not leaving so Reverie took a bit and actually swallowed it. Roseanne tried to stop Lisa but she said it's alright.

The girl doesn't know that Lisa can't digest anything with a lot of oil in it. It makes her sick but she ate it out of being nice.

She was vomiting after 30 mins and had a fever that day too!

Sometimes I want to smack this girl. She's too nice. She doesn't even notice that those girls are already flirting with her.

I am waiting for Lisa to fetch me. We are going to eat somewhere. She said it's the best place for a burger.

I texted Hanbin that I will go out with a friend this weekend and he just said okay. No other thing.

No I miss you.

No I love you.

No take cares.

He didn't even ask who I am going with.

Well he has been like that ever since. He likes playing games and he doesn't notice the time when he plays. I texted him 30 minutes ago that I am now waiting for my friend but there are no responses from him. I guess he is still playing.