No Way

Irene woke up as the sun was hitting her face. It feels like de javu now. She was trying to wake herself up by blinking her eyes over and over again.

She smiled as she felt the weight on her chest. Lisa is sleeping peacefully on her embrace. It really amazes Irene how Lisa extrudes a strong personality but when it's time to cuddle she always wanted to be the little spoon. She even teased Lisa about it before.

She looked at the wall clock and it's still really early. 6:30am early to be exact. She grabbed her phone and checked if there are urgent messages. She saw none aside from the greetings from her parents. Irene decided to reply later and just text Roseanne that Lisa talked with Jennie already.

She was about to put her phone away when Roseanne suddenly called.

Irene cursed internally as she answered the call with a really soft voice trying not to wake Lisa up.

"Roseanne I'll call you later." Irene just said and ended the call. She turned her phone off right away and put it aside.

Roseanne on the other hand was so baffled. She was just gonna ask what sandwich does she like because her mother keeps on insisting that she brings some for her friends.

"Weird." Roseanne said. She called Irene again but the other line said it's out of service. Roseanne just made a face and headed to the bathroom. She doesn't want to be late for breakfast.

Irene looked at Lisa and kissed her head as she hugs her tighter. They are still both naked underneath and Irene loves that feeling. It made her smile.

Lisa groaned because of the hug. "Too tight Hyun. I can't breathe. Let me sleep more."

Irene just chuckled as she releases the younger girl from her tight hug. Lisa just snuggled closer making herself comfortable again.

"Just 15 more minutes. We will be late for university." Irene said and Lisa nodded in response.

Irene hummed to a song trying to make Lisa fall asleep again.

발끝까지 닿은 어둠이 숙해질 때면 (If you get used to the darkness that reaches to the end of your toes)

붉게 물든 맘은 너를 그려내고(My red-tinted heart will draw you again)
너의 곁에 닿은 모든 어지러워져 별이 쏟아지던 (I'll be by your side, everything feels dizzy on this starry night)
Your love makes me wonder