Anaheim

It’s a bit sunny today and to be honest I don’t like the sun that much. Irene told me to wait outside their building cause her classmates and professor have been teasing her.

I remember the time she told me that. She was blushing so bad. I was waiting outside their classroom holding a sunflower that I picked on the way there.

Please don’t tell the university. I might get suspended.

When they got out I handed her the flower and her friends was teasing her so bad. Later that day she told me her professor brought it up in their class saying that a handsomely beautiful lady is waiting for her outside again. I didn’t know that her professor notices me.

So for this week she told me to wait outside their building.

“Reverie!” I turned my head and saw Wendy waiving her hand frantically. I like Wendy. She’s very friendly and always smiling.

The world needs a lot of her to be honest.

Its Irene’s usually pack. Wendy, Joy with her boyfriend Sungjae, Seulgi and a very smart girl named Yeri. She is actually younger than me but she skipped a lot of grades. That girl’s mind is amazing!

Irene said they all clicked because they all have Korean heritage.

“Hey there crush! Did you wait that long?” Wendy asked me as she hook her hands on me.

“Wendy unnie, Irene unnie might skin you alive.” I heard Yeri said. Have I mentioned she’s badass? Sorry I forgot.

“Unnie won’t do that. She loves me too much.” Wendy said as we started walking. Well she started walking and I was dragged along. I just looked at Irene and smiled. She did the same.

“She loves Reverie unnie than you.” Yeri said. I really like this kid. I motioned for her to come to me and hugged her side as we walk. I put my hand on her shoulder.

Yeri on my left. Wendy on my right.

“Says the one who’s whipped. Just one call and will cling like a Koala right away. Maybe you should be the one Irene skins alive.” Wendy said teasing their youngest.

Then we heard Seulgi cough. “Maybe let Irene have Reverie? You are not the girlfriend.”

I blushed at the term. Do we really look like girlfriends? Well I guess it can’t be helped with how we treat each other and to be honest I don’t care.

Wendy and Yeri detached themselves from me and Irene went to me instead. I cling my hand to her waist and she rested her head on my shoulder as we walk.

We separated since they eat outside and we eat with my friends.

“How was your class?” I asked. This is what usually happens. Irene and I are just quiet most of the time unless the older one is being a baby.

“Nothing interesting. Professor Tiffany’s wife visited us though and your name was brought up again. She asked if you were waiting outside.” Irene said. I cant help but chuckle to what she said.

“Maybe I should just wait there. There’s no difference plus it’s hot outside.” It is really hot outside. My tummy is already sweating. Hyun just said she will think about it.

We walked to my building’s cafeteria, the usual, and ordered our food right away. To my surprise I didn’t see Jennie and Hanbin. Did they go on a date? Why is my chest hurting just thinking if they went on a date?

Gosh! How long do I need for me to move on? My chest hurts.

I saw Dahyun trying to take a nugget from Roseanne. It made me smile. Roseanne probably has her period today. We arrived at the table with Dahyun pouting. I gave her the one that I bought. Shoot! That was Irene’s.