Me and You

The sky is still dark and stars still continue to twinkle when Lisa left the tree house and left the sleeping Irene with a note saying "I went out a bit but will come back for our date". For some reason Lisa felt something heavy last night. She can't sleep. Her heart feels heavy. Her soul still feels lost. Even with Irene and her past lovers she still feels lost.

No one is awake yet within the Manoban estate. Well it was only half before two AM. Lisa decided to walk and started picking out flowers as she heads to the place that she hasn't visited since that day.

She can't. Even if it was just near she can't set a foot on that place.

She can see it from afar now. Under the tree that they both planted when she was a really young lady. Her steps are getting slower still contemplating if she will really do it because she knows that once she does all the dams will be open.

She stopped when she was about 5 meters from it. She can already read what was carved on the marble.

Lisa's Momma

Loved and Missed

Life has to end, Love doesn't. – MA

"Momma can you wread me shomething else? Lisa is tired of hearing Peter and Wendy going to Neverland or the shtories about the Dishney Pwincesses." Little Lisa said as she pouts to her Momma. Nicole just chuckled at her daughter's antics. Lisa is a really unique girl and she already knows that looking at her almost 2 year old daughter.

"What do you want me to read then?" Nicole said as she tucks Lisa in. She knows that the little girl is already sleepy but is trying to fight it.

"How about that little book?" Lisa pointed to the book that she was reading earlier.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Nicole's favorite book.

"You are too young for that my baby." Nicole said as she kisses her forehead.

"But it's a shmall book Momma. A shmall book for a shmall lady like me." Lisa said pouting. It really amazes her how Lisa can talk almost fully before turning two. Marco told her that it's from his side. Almost all of the people from their side already start forming words even before they turn one.

Nicole smiled. She can already see that Lisa will turn into a beautiful, smart and loving lady.

"Never forget about love." She said.

"What Momma?" Lisa asked confused at the sudden sentence that her mother uttered.

"Never forget about love. No matter how hopeless or dark the world may seem have faith. Never forget about love baby." Nicole said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.