Spell

"It's confirmed. Lisa has a type. Older but shorter than her." Jisoo whispered to Dahyun. The younger one chuckled. "Yeah." Dahyun stood up to introduce herself.

"Hi! I'm Dahyun. Remember my name cause I'm the one for you, hun." She said as she offer a hand shake to Irene showing her million dollar smile. Irene took it and gave her a small smile and a simple nod.

"Jisoo. Don't mind her cause I am the one for you." Jisoo said as she offer her hand too. Irene did a small smile and nod again as she take Jisoo's hand.

"Geez aren't you gonna change your punch line? It's so lame." Roseanne said as she stands up and offered her hand. "Hi! I don't believe we have met and here I thought I know everyone that Rev knows. My name is Roseanne by the way." She said as she gives her a soft smile.

"Oh you are Roseanne. I heard so much about you. I'm new here. I lived from the next city and I'm here for Lisa" Irene said smiling widely. Before Roseanne can follow up with a why they heard Jennie cough and stood up.

"Jennie. Lisa's Nini. No other punch line." Jennie said. Irene's left eyebrow raised as she look at Jennie. She took her hand none the less but her smile faded. She just nodded.

The girls are not naïve. They know what's happening.

"What brings you to our uni Irene and what do you mean by you're here for Rev." Roseanne asked. Her protective side is showing.

"I'll have my MBA here and for Lisa-" Irene paused. She looked to Lisa as the latter was just eating her sandwich. "I'm here to make her my wife."

Lisa chocked on her sandwich while Jisoo and Dahyun became a laughing fit. Roseanne offered her milk asking if she is okay. Irene was soothing Lisa's back.

This will be interesting. Jisoo thought.

Lisa was a curious kid. She usually gets into trouble because of the shenanigans she pulls and having really supportive older sister and brothers doesn't help.

She wanted a mini castle, they build it for her. She wanted to learn how to play instruments, her older sister taught her.

She is the youngest so she is the princess of their family.

Lisa always wanted to go to Amsterdam. The way that they were able to preserve the city is just mind blowing for her. The architecture and culture was preserved. It's so beautiful that she wanted to settle down there.

But never in her wildest dream she thought that she will go the Amsterdam to fix a broken heart.

When Jennie told her that she will try and work out her relationship with Hanbin Lisa's world crumbled. She begged and begged but Jennie just wanted to remain best friends.

"What do you mean Nini? What.. I..-I don't understand" Lisa is trying her best to held her tears. She's trying her hardest not to succumb to the sadness and anger that is slowly filling her.

"I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself. I will talk to him about the problems in our relationship. I'm sorry Lili." Jennie is trying to sooth whatever Lisa is feeling. She held her hand and massaged it.

"I thought.."

"I thought so too but I already told you before. I cant just leave him. I do love him Lili. I just need to work on the "in love" part of that." Jennie tried to explain. She knows how painful it is for Lisa. It is for her too but she needs to think about her family and her father's reputation. She loves her parents so much.