Sanctuary

Music was blasting loudly as everyone enjoyed the mini party that was set up by her parents and unknown to Irene by Lisa too. They surely missed Irene. Even if she wasn't that sociable a lot of people like her. She just has that aura that tells you she is someone that you can count on.

After a few hours, after the guests left, Lisa and Irene went to the swing at the farthest left of the garden. It was a big swing so both of them fit.

"Thank you for this Lisa. I'm really happy." Irene said as she leans her head on Lisa's shoulder. She snuggles closer and hugs the younger girl.

"I should be thanking you. Thank you for being my rock when all of the things in my life are falling apart." Lisa said as she puts her arms on Irene's shoulder and kissed her hair. It is a peaceful afternoon.

Before the sun hid itself from the lands Lisa ask Irene if she can drive again because they still have one more place to go to. Lisa rented a whole local carnival for them.

Just the two of them

No one else

Just the two of them

Tenderness was felt

Let's just say that something was felt that night. Let's just say that something was slowly realized that night.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Got tangled in a thing I didn't notice the time." Roseanne said as she sits across Jennie. The older girls called her earlier asking if they can meet and talk. Roseanne was baffled to say the least and for some reason it made her think that it is about her bestfriend.

"It's okay. I just got here not too long. I hope you don't mind I already ordered food." Jennie said. Roseanne automatically smiled by the mention of the word food. She is starving. She was not able to eat her snack earlier because she was testing out some songs that she and Lisa can try.

They didn't talk after that since Roseanne got a call from Lisa. The latter said that she and Irene are going home from the older one's hometown. She was asking if Roseanne wants anything. When the call the ended the food already arrived.

"OMG I am starving. Thanks for inviting me Jennie." Roseanne said as she digs in. She is indeed hungry, not even joking. Jennie smiled as she saw Roseanne's happy face as she eats. She hopes that when she tells her later the reason why she wanted to speak to her, she will still have that happy face.

Jennie ordered a lot but as usual Roseanne was able to finish it all. After eating they chatted and talked about random things while drinking coffee.

"Oh by the way Rev called me earlier. Her and Irene are going back from Irene's hometown. She asked if we want anything. She asked me to ask all of you." Roseanne said as she rolls her eyes as she remembers she needs to call Jisoo and Dahyun too.