cup two.

.
    "Master Koh, your father has advised that we take you to Miss Shin. Your grandmother has been asking for your presence."

The monotonous voice of Shinwons bodyguard met his ears.

No must. No should. Just take you to Miss Shin. It wasnt an advised - it was a demand.

   Wheez....

Hmmm...

  wheez...

that was the sound of the air conditioner, his study room that was clean but now wrecked with fallen crumpled, discarded papers from him trying to make a new draft. The script for his monthly story-wasnt working the way he wanted.

Shinwon felt like the creativity in him were all drained but now he's much more drained, poured out-nothing left as he hears his father's personal servant clear his throat.

He really doesnt want to go to her. She'll just demand him to start doing business like his father or go to med school like his mother.

No dreams, No writing, No movies. It wont lead you to a grand life anyway.

But maybe it was the lifeless orbs of his bodyguards eyes as it bores down shinwon, challenging him to stand up and just do what his father asked him to do, or fucking make his life much more harder.

Shinwon could only sigh, as he slowly stood up and made his way out.

His life may be mediocre, monotonous, too common for shinwon's liking but atleast he still gets up, and not have the same lifeless eyes as what the man behind him has.

Well, atleast he doesnt have it now anyway.