cup fifty-six.

.
     Shinwon stands at the front, as he takes care of the cashier counter with his head down - listing off all the expenses and remittance for this week. He didnt even notice the gush of wind that entered the cafe, or even the gasp of his co-workers behind him.

Checking off and counting again the money, a small figure came infront of him as he immediately says the practiced words,

'Hello welcome to Kopi Factory. How may I help...you.'

Shinwon stops, as his gaze turns and eyes the grey haired boy, inclosed in a tight black french coat and eyes glistening with tears or happiness.

Shinwon doesnt know but he felt that what was happening was too surreal.

'You can get me a Black Kopi or you can get me. Whats your choice ?'

Shinwon could only smile as he covers his eyes and head staring at the ceiling.

The loud howling of his co-workers and the tight hands that snaked around his hips made him sobbed little harder. Shinwon had to hug back the man as he snuggled a little closer to him.

He cant believe that he is back.

The same grey haired man with his honey brown eyes and voice that he just cant get enough.

He was finally back.

After all the sacrifices, love did grant itself.

Shinwon couldnt ask for more.

And somewhere inside the building. Miss Shin carrying a proud smile and satisfied heart looks down again on her small secret window, looking at the commotion below.

'It was the second time in history that somebody came back to Kopi Factory for love.'

'Right Yanan ?'

.the end.