cup thirteen.

.
     'Ah, I havent listened to this kind of music for years.' hui murmured, startling shinwon because he had thought hui was asleep.

With his eyes close, hui smiled.

'Why?' shinwon asked, glancing back and fort to the empty road and to the smiling hui.

'I never wanted to be attached with something.' hui stated as he propped himself up, 'Music makes me dream of things that I knew I could never reach.'

Hui ended as he ruffled his hair, a glint of his piercing shining as he pursed his lips -clearly upset with the course of their conversation. Shinwon almost stopped the car right there and then to hug the boy.

'Hui...youre free to dream with me you know?'

Clenching of hands.

The reassurance as Shinwon ran over his thumb on hui's

'I dont have too. Im fine with the things they are.' - 'Kiss my hand?'

Shinwon smiled at the weird request. Raising it to his lips, as he pressed it a little longer. The warm action made hui satisfied.

All this Tingling sensation, Hui was thrilled and flattered. He couldnt ask for more.

And hui thought, and thought. Only to came up with a final conclusion,

Shinwon was a dream. Whether hui was living in reality or a cloud-space he always got lost too. He was fine with it.

As long as the man he was starting to get attached to with music playing bursting in his car, their hands tangled and tight, as if theyre too afraid to let go.

Hui thought he was fine with it.

Until they last.