cup twenty-six.

.
      Shinwon whined as he was forced to sit down in a same bed but now in an unfamilliar room, filled with fairy lights and blazers.

Cozy.

As hui fussed over him, he had to suffer and sit straight with head staring at hui's forehead because he said that if he was a girl, he would wear a peach eyeshadow. Like the cup he was bringing.

'Changgú can I borrow the peach pallete?' Hui said as he rushed to remove shinwon's light blue scarf. Putting it beside the peach cup that shinwon refuse to leave.

'Take care of Michi, its my fave.' Changgu said as he gently placed it on hui's hand. 'Glad that I could finally do you a favor.'

As changgu leaned in to give Hui a peck on the cheek, Shinwon could only gape at the scene. The soft click on the door was an indication that he left.

What was that?

'What was that?' Hui said as he gaped back at the gawking boy. Shinwon would have been upset but it was hard when hui was giggling like a child, hand on his mouth, hand on his stomach.

Shinwon could only pull hui to his lap.

'Youre doing it again.' Hui stated as he placed his forehead on shinwons'

'Doing what?'

Hui placed a soft kiss on the cheeks,

'Making me feel like Im home.'