cup thirty-four.

*
[ skip, if needed. ]

.

  Nobody was sure about this but as soon as they stepped inside the room, heavy breathing is the only thing to be heared and the only source of light be seen was the streak below the closed door and the peaking moonlight on the window.

Hui took advantage of shinwons lips, vigorously attacking it as shinwons back took a hard thunk on the wall.

Shinwon only kissed back. The sensation of wet muscles and soft hands surrounds him.

'Is this okay?'

'Yes.'

As he heared his answer, Shinwon had enough. He held hui's exploring hands and took the lead, pressing his lips hard as if he was taking the very essence of the boy in front of him. Turning hui around and hui groaning when his back touched the hard wall. Shinwon humming in delight as he goes down to kiss his jaw line, unbuttoning his shirt.

'Fuck.' Hui whispered as he felt ticklish at the others hand in his hips just hovering and going up and down in his hips, teasing him when his palm would come in contact with the slight dip in his back. It was making him grit his teeth.

Hui took a sharp inhale when shinwon started sucking his collar bone, the whole act making him tremble.

Shinwon heared the smaller man pleas, sucking until he knows the skin is bruised enough - the spot purple and skin light pink from the overwhelming pleasure.

Hui was trying to surpress his moan as he bit his lips too hard.

Too hard to the point it bled.

'you're hurting yourself, hui.' shinwon says as he released the bottom lip from his harsh  biting.

Hui searched for Shinwons gaze, he could only stare at every part of him as if he was soon to be gone in a morning. He tries to erase the thought by pressing his lips into shinwon, some of the blood staining the other man's lips.

'Then kiss it gone.' he answered.

Shinwon kissed the coppery taste, the man groaning when he felt shinwon ran his hands through his grey hair, silver when the moonlight hits it.

Hui felt himself hold on the only thing thats keeping him standing.

'Do you really want this hui?' shinwon says as he paused his kisses to actually look at the panting man.

His eyes enlarged, and mouth slightly apart, a trail of saliva was still connecting taht hui reached for shinwons lips once again to make it gone. Even licking his lips for a taste.

Shinwon almost lost control.

Hui only nodded, his head swirling with pleasure that he cannot think straight.

Shinwon proceeded by kissing him.

But hui had other hands,

he was already on his knees, unbuckling shinwon's pants.