cup thirty-two.

.
      'Tell me son. What do you confess?'

Straightforward. Direct cut. No other words to tell. It didnt even left a room for shinwon to breath, he felt like all the air inside him was knocked out.

Confession of his fears, especially to a man in robes made him feel things.

He was looking at shinwon as if he could see inside him.

'He's too broken and Im too insecure to believe that I can heal him.'

Sadly smiling, shinwon bowed down his head. It felt a little to real when he confessed that he cant do nothing. He knows hui was hurting, he was hurting a lot.

But saying...that he's insecure with himself - insecure with what he doing and what to do.

It made shinwon feel little.

The man only placed a hand on him.

Sympathy and Empathetic touches.

It had an impact on Shinwon.

'He doesnt need someone to heal him, he would heal himself.'

Eyes on his lap, shinwon feared for the next words.

'And you my son, should be there when he comeback.'

Shinwon felt his heart. It was there alive, and then there was pain. Just somewhere in his chest, he suddenly cant think.

But he endured to stand up and smile at the smaller man who made things clear,

'Whether a month, years or even a decade I would wait for him to heal. Its not like I have a choice...' shinwon started as he stood up from the chair that tied him down to reality.

He could feel the rising of the incoming hot tears, it was free to go but he ended his sentence without them escaping,

'I love him father, I guess thats why.'

Shinwon nearly sobbed his heart out.