cup fifty-four.

.
    Hui was slight panicking at the sight of a pig-tailed chubby girl looking at him that havent even reached half of his knees.

Reaching for his phone, hui impulsively called shinwon whilst having a staring contest with the small child.

'Hui.' shinwon immediately said as he picked up the call. He was shocked that hui was calling at the middle of the day, worried that something might have happened to him.

'Shinwon...omygod a child is now holding my hand.' hui in his panic voiced said through the phone that shinwon has to let out a what before chuckling to himself.

'You little shit, you scared me.'

'Well, what Im i supposed to do. She's now pulling me, koh.' Hui said as he follows the child into a corner where family pictures are posted before the child points out to a picture where a man that looks like hui smiles with a woman holding on a little child.

The child must have thought that hui was her father.

Hui forgot that he was still having a call with shinwon when he kissed the child forehead and said that he wasnt her father.

It was a long talk.

Something that requires a lot of explanation, hand gestures and toys to keep the child entertained.

As hui explained things to a child, voice almost cooing. Shinwon was there to listen.

Smiling as he imagines that he was there with him.