cup three.

.
    Shinwon hasnt expected that the 2 hours drive would turn into a whole journey as his grandmother made a sudden decision to go to her beloved owned cafe, Kopi Factory.

Two trains away from their hometown, found on one of the secluded places in Korea - Kopi Factory was one of the popular areas that made the civilization in the city rich.

Kopi Factory was known for baristas exceptional coffee, they all thought it was made with love.

Shinwon thought it was bullshit.

"Are we there yet?" Shinwon asked for the fifteenth time. He knows that his grandmother would ignore him, just like every other time shinwon asked.

He just felt like he have to speak up or he'll gonna burst by the lack of sounds inside the car.

As this plausible never ending concept of time that shinwon loathed with all his heart, he could only blink, and blink, wonder why he was seeing gray houses and crack his knuckles.

The sound of it must have caused for his grandmother to speak up.

"Shinwon."

He nodded still not looking.

"Shinwon." The demand for his attention deeper than what shinwon had expected, he actually have to face the woman.

And so he faced - no words intended.

"Do you know that numbers have colors?" she started with an uncomic expression.

Shinwon have to say what. The peculiar question pushed shinwons' rational self off.

"Let's say that even the color of your name or the color of the things you write has a color? Would you believe me?" His grandmother says and even though what she was proposing was outlandish and uncanny - her grandmothers sharp gaze was telling shinwon, that it was the truth.

But shinwon said no. He cannot see them and so he musnt believe them.

And yet his grandmother smiled, a feat that shinwon have seen and would forever be engraved in his mind.

His grandmother rarely show signs of emotion, nor signs of happiness.

And yet...she smiled.

"Just remember shinwon, colors and numbers have significance in this cafe of mine. Throw it or Leave it, Its your choice."

Shinwon couldnt grasp what she's been saying that he could only sit straight as his mind wondered.

What numbers?

What colors?

What do I throw or leave it?

Shinwon just smirked.

He couldnt care less.