cup thirty-eight.

.
      Hui met Miss Shin standing above the first floor stairs. Her face invisible with the lack of illumination, hui couldnt see her expression but her still posture told him what he needed to know.

'She knew.'

Hui walked up to her, about to start the conversation of what he was supposed to do, why he has to go.

But she knew.

She always do.

And so Miss Shin, hugged the grey haired boy. Reminiscing the time where she first saw him on the police station, bruised and cold.

It was a bad case of rape. A degradation of one's dignity.

From his father to his brother to his boyfriend.

Miss Shin made sure that the imprisonment would last years and years, and even though it would last a lifetime maybe it wasnt enough. But she doesnt know what to do anymore.

Just like those times when it happened to her, She cant help but see herself in him.

And so condition were done, and Kopi Factory was made. You walk away - you come back.

It was that.

But as Miss Shin hugged the crying boy in his arms, she was worried about the other one sleeping behind that pale white wall.

And so with remorse but great need, she gave the 5 coffee cups that shinwon refused to throw to hui's palms.

This made hui to look up.

'You're free to go hui, you're free to comeback. But Im only asking you of this, please give him the cups.'

Hui stared at the coffee cups as Miss Shin gave him a one last carress on the cheeks, just like what a mother do when sending off a son away in a battle.

Hui felt grateful for the woman but most of all he was grateful for her grandson.

'I will.'