Kopi Factory

.

.The authors note.

Yall, its finished- dec 08
But okay seriously,

Your author's reaction when she thought putting a sexual content is a good idea because it adds ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ to the story :

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)ᵐʸᵍᵒᵈ ᶜᵃˡᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ

Your author's reaction when she was actually writing the fucking sexual chapter:

(´⊙ω⊙')Σ( ° △ °|||)(|||゚д゚)WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Σ(っ°Д °; )っ(。ì _ í。)(ŏ_ŏ°)

|| First of all, it took me two unproductive days to talk myself out and start writing that chapter because Im panicking since shinwons birthday is in 7 days and minus two then its only 5 days. And in short, Im not gonna write some sexual stuff like that again. 'maybe'

|| Second of all, please soft stans dont - like kill me. I tried fuckin hard for this book and for it to be actually deleted because of a chapter....was sad. It wasnt that' hardcore. I tried to be a samaritan. And yes, people do actually report books because of the sexual content. Like men, why? They worked hard for the words written. And if you dont like the content - then dont ffing read it.

|| Thirdly, i thank you all for joining me in this au of mine. I was happy to say that I was glad that I finished it, like it was just a week ago when I decided what to do for shinwon's bday. So afraid to post it. But fuck it, it will be a waste of time if I wont publish.

|| Time did take place at 2028, cause like why not.

|| The paper cups and the thing where numbers have colors. It was based on the Grapheme color synes,thesia . The colors on the numbers, I think its different for everybody? Like I have a friend that keeps on telling me that 2 is yellow and how my name looks like when written was white and blue. When she told me that i was like 'bitch what?' buttttt soon later I found out theres really such a thing as people seeing colors everywhere.

|| Regarding to the resurfaced issue about Yanan and Cube. Please. Omygod fucking hell cube, please no - Ive had enough after hyojong, and wonho and now. Okay fucking fickin fuck.

|| Questions and Answers? Im up for it, just comment at this section and Ill try to answer. If there's anyyy

Happy Birthday Best Boy Shinwon :")♡