All Right Reserved

Dedicated to Augusta OnyedumajuThank you for showing me the way of light, for leading me to my own found destiny

Thank you for showing me the way of light, for leading me to my own found destiny.

In memory of Sopuru Onyedumaju who didn't get to experience the joy of been part of the family longer.

——————♦♦♦——————

Copyright © 2020 by Victoria Onyedumaju

All rights reserved. Except for use of review, the utilization of this work in while or in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without prior written permission of the author/publisher.

——————♦♦♦——————

All characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names (Alive or Dead). They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all incident are pure invention.

——————♦♦♦——————

Warning!

No plagiarism is allowed. Criticizing can't and won't be allowed.
Comment should be well respectful, if not it will be immediately removed.

A cool calm mind is a blessed mind (in my own term)

Not to take much time.

Thank you for choosing this book to read I hope you love it.

Lots of love❤❤❤
xxinloves.