Chapter Twenty Five

"PATIENT ISN'T responding to any treatment

"PATIENT ISN'T responding to any treatment." The faint whispered could be heard miles, within Nathaniel's ear. The hushing words echoed around his ear, snapping him down further, only to be drawn back to the willing arms of darkness.

"He's going into cardiac arrest." Those last words shut the door of reality. Throwing his down the hypnotizing hallow stage of choice. One that might never be.

Flashback

Fumbling hard, concentrating on the task at hand. The red tie around Nathaniel's neck refused to comply with its needs. He could only blame it at the tremble his fingers produced.

The presidential suites, though wide enough, seem to provide less comfort on the disoriented man by the side of the untidied king-sized bed. The white walls, shot through his attire, making appear like the demon.

A slap on his hand, made his grip snapped away from it. Bewildered at the brave act of his brother Dylan, Nathaniel glared at him, hope it was enough of intimidating achievement. But he should have known better than to do so.

"Quit the imperiling stare. We couldn't like to sleep here, all because of some cold feet you starting experiencing overnight." Dylan chastised him, aiding on arranging his tie properly.

Nathaniel rolled his eyes, tilting his eyes upwards, admiring the plain with structure at it wanting nothing more than the hour spent to come to an end.

"You're sure you doing the right thing?" Dylan asked, but Nathaniel could sense the tease behind those words.

"Quit it will you." Nathaniel reprimanded him, shrugging himself away from his brother's grasp.

The constant bickering of his younger brother wasn't helping Nathaniel any more than he is now. Nathaniel could only blame it on his childish act of chasing anything wearing a skirt.

And he means anything!

Dylan chooses today of all days to make a laughing jest on him, but Nathaniel cared less as long as he finally has what he sorted out for.