Prologue

Luke entered the club alone. He was supposed to be meeting friends their, though he was probably early, he was always early. He hated the idea of being late and awkwardly joining in with conversation when whoever was in the middle of a sentence and well, he had realised being early was easier, even if he did have to lie about how long he'd been waiting, that was no real problem.

He sat down on a bar chair, crappy pop tunes thrumming through him, and he could feel the vibrations in his bones and though he hated the music he loved the vibe it gave him still. Ordering a beer, he sat and watched the activity throughout the club, people talking animatedly, people in corners kissing with frenzied hands, and Luke had to look away from there quickly.

It was about half an hour and two beers later, at 10pm that he was approached, though not by his friends, they probably wouldn't arrive for another half hour knowing them, instead Luke was approached by a man, not much smaller than him (which was rare, everyone was tons smaller than him), wearing a black Metallica shirt and skinny jeans in a matching colour. Oh and his hair was bright red, which Luke thought was pretty awesome.

He awkwardly stood in front of Luke, wringing his hands together and Luke vaguely wondered whether he was there to talk to Luke or just going to stand there, silently staring at the ground, and truly getting in his way. So instead Luke cleared his throat, speaking up instead,"Um, do you need anything?" Luke yelled over the music, and the guy in front of him looked up, wide eyed, as if he was not prepared for that question.

"I-I um, I-I thought you were um, h-hot and I w-wanted to know whether you w-wanted to come back h-home with me and w-w-we can um," but Luke laughed softly, shaking his head and effectively cutting the red head off.

"No thanks," Luke replied, and he saw the person in front of him look down, looking dejected after his, albeit poor, effort,"It's not that I don't think your cute," Luke added, and he then saw the other guy perk up again, as if he had a chance,"Cause you are cute, but I'm asexual."

This came to me one day and I thought it'd be cute so here we are yay

I dunno if everyone knows what asexual and pansexual is so I'll just tell you now
Asexual- to not feel sexual attraction to anyone, can still feel romantic attraction though. Can still have a sex drive though and can still have sex despite this.
Pansexual- can feel sexual attraction towards everyone, gender does not apply to whether they like you or not

Anyhow, I won't be uploading chapters for this until December, and as I want to have written some chapters before uploading, also this fic will be quite short, but hopefully cute idk, also chapters will be longer than this, this was just a short little thing idk

Okay see u in December nerds (I only call the ppl I love nerds dw)