Chapter 13

A couple of weeks later and Luke was surprised to find Michael at his door unannounced. Of course Luke quickly let him in, pulling him over to himself and kissing his cold cheek. "What are you doing here?" Luke asked, while walking Michael into the house.

"I th-thought I w-would take you out s-somewhere," Michael said quietly, looking down at his hand which was now intertwined with Luke's,"You should p-probably where s-something warm th-though."

Luke nodded, letting go of Michael's hand and running to his closet to grab a scarf and gloves to copy Michael in outfit, he also took out his warmest coat just in case, and quickly he was standing in front of Michael, ready to go,"Lead the way, I'm guessing we're walking," Luke said as he and Michael exited the apartment. The outside air was colder than Luke had expected, and hit him hard, so he drew his black scarf over his face, just for until his face was warm though.

"Y-Yeah, it's only a few m-minutes away," Michael replied, turning to face Luke,"You l-look like some s-sort of robber like th-that," he added, chuckling slightly.

"Better put me in some handcuffs then," Luke joked, winking at Michael for good measure, and sure enough his face turned cherry red, and he put sweater paws in front of his face shyly, and Luke couldn't help but find it adorable.

After Michael's blush had receded and his hands had moved back to his sides, he spoke up again,"Ya k-know you're v-very sexual for, well u-um, an a-asexual," he said quietly, and Luke laughed quietly, as it was true.

"I just like the irony of it," he replied, leaning over and kissing Michael's cheek, just to let him know that it's okay to ask questions and stuff considering he probably only knew very little about asexuality, but Luke was fine to tell him anything he wanted.

"Well, we're here," Michael said as they stopped walking.

"Of course, it's winter so ice skating, how cliché can you get Michael Gordon Clifford," Luke said sarcastically, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Oh, um sorry, I can take you somewhere else if you'd li-" but Luke quickly cut him off.

"No no no, I love ice skating babe, I was being sarcastic, come on let's get our skates before it gets any busier," Luke said quickly, taking Michael's hand and running with him to where there were the skates.

After lots of insisting, Michael payed for both himself and Luke, though Luke was going to pay Michael back eventually in some way, and they both put their skates on and clumsily walked over to the rink.

"Do you actually know how to skate, cause I don't," Luke warned, though Michael nodded confidently.

"I c-can teach you, d-don't w-worry," Michael replied, taking Luke's hand as they stepped onto the ice.

Instantly Luke nearly fell flat on his face, grabbing the barrier for support as he straightens himself, and for a few moments he just dragged himself along with the barrier, Michael skating gracefully beside him.

"Come on Luke, just take both my hands, I'll drag you along," Michael muttered, holding out his gloved hands encouragingly, but Luke shook his head.

"What if I fall over and then you fall over and-and," Luke stuttered, stopping and slowly turning to face Michael, both hands on the barrier.

"Th-Then we'll b-both fall, n-now c-come on," Michael replied softly, and he took Lukes hands in his own, slowly skating backwards, dragging Luke in tow.

"Michael, this is too fast," Luke squeaked, and Michael laughed softly, but it was Lukes favourite sound.

"W-We're literally moving an in-inch a second L-Luke," Michael replied, letting go of one of Lukes hands and moving to his side,"N-Now look at m-my feet and j-just c-copy the ac-action," he added, as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

And suddenly Michael was dragging Luke along the ice a lot faster, Luke leaning back and forth and nearly falling over most seconds, where as Michael glided across the ice with ease, his movements elegant as if he belonged there.

Soon they reached the barrier on the other side, after weaving between people and Luke very nearly ending up on his face a couple of times.

"S-See, th-that wasn't so b-bad," Michael grinned, as he looked over to Luke who was holding onto the barrier with both hands, and panting hard.

"Listen okay, we can carry on, just, don't let go of my hand okay," Luke huffed, slowly turning to Michael, who nodded, smiling softly.

"Darling, of C-course I w-won't," Michael replied softly, and he pressed his lips onto Luke's for a few, sweet and blissful seconds, before he moved away again, taking Luke's hand in his own again and pulling him along again, but how could Luke concentrate on the ice when all he could think of was how hard his heart was beating?

IM GONNA TRY AND GET FOB TICKETS TO SEE THEM IN OCTOBER IM SCREAMING

Sorry I'm just really excited I've only ever been to one other concert so this is really exciting for me and Imma go with my best friend and it's gonna be so amazing ahhhh

I'm also rlly tired right now but I need to stay up for the BRITs nominees revealing show thing o no

Thank you so so so so so much for 3k btw I love you a lot wowowow

That's all l8r sk8rs