Chapter 11

Luke had ended up back at his place, Michael in tow, and they were sat on his couch, while the CDs Michael had given him were playing at full blast. They'd already listened to Arctic Monkeys and The XX, so now they were listening to Foster the People finally, the upbeat music resounding around the house.

Luke smiled when he had heard Michael sing along to Pumped up Kicks, and Luke had joined in, given he knew that song as well, it being his favourite song for a good few months, and now Michael was quietly singing along to Miss You, and Luke enjoyed the sound of his voice way more than any CD.

One song later though, and it had come to and end, the music cutting off and leaving the large apartment in silence, and it was only then that Luke truly realised how he was sat, with his head resting on Michael's chest and one leg thrown over his lap, his arm folded loosely on Michael's stomach, and Michael's own arm wrapped around his waist.

Slowly Luke pried himself away from Michael smiling at him,"I'm not gonna lie, I thought Foster the People would be my least favourite, but I actually loved it the most," Luke said, his voice slightly croaky from not properly using it in a while.

Michael nodded in agreement,"That's exactly w-what I thought w-when I got it, I like the fact the m-melodies are so upbeat and happy, b-but the lyrics are ac-actually quite d-deep w-when you p-properly listen to them," he replied, his voice chirpy with happiness, but still soft as always.

Luke nodded, pressing his face gently in Michael's neck,"Thanks for picking them out for me, Mikey," he muttered, and he felt Michael nod meekly, then moving their positions so he was facing Luke on the sofa, sitting cross legged.

Michael coughed awkwardly before speaking up, though he stared down at his hands,"Um, Luke, I know we've only gone out like what 2 weeks, but I was like wondering what, I dunno your boundaries are, because you're asexual and I'm pansexual, I mean we're basically opposites-" and Luke chuckled, cutting him off,

"Opposites attract Michael," Luke reminded and Michael nodded softly again,"But I get what you're saying, so I guess I'll explain to the best of my abilities, though I don't know everything about myself yet, but hey," Luke explained, also turning to face Michael. He knew this conversation was quite a big deal between them, and if Michael didn't agree or except any of Luke's terms he could just walk away now, though Luke doubted that, part of himself still nagged him and told him it could happen. Luke just shut that part down quickly though, and carried on explaining to Michael.

"Well, obviously first no sex though you knew that already," Luke shrugged,"I'm fine with kisses anywhere on my face that includes lips because despite popular belief kissing is actually a romantic activity not a sexual one I don't really like anything below the face though um yeah cuddling is fine obviously and there's not really much else I don't think," Luke said, his words quickening as he hadn't taken a breath that whole time, so for a couple of seconds I took the time to catch my breath,"That's okay, right?" I ask, my voice small and gosh Michael could do thing to me to make me so nervous, I have never been nervous around anyone else. Michael was definitely special.

Michael smiled and nodded,"I th-think that c-could w-work," he replied, taking my hand in his and bringing it up to his lips to his the back of my hand gently, and I let out a sigh of relieve, pulling him into a tight hug and thanking him for excepting me still.

This chapter was boring af but kinda important I guess

Idk if this sorta conversation would happen like with an asexual and someone who is sexually active but I assumed that it would anyway so I wrote it down idek

So I believe I mentioned my new physics teacher well yesterday's lesson he lay on the ground and pretended to drown and stuff wow

Im getting Netflix for free for 6 months which means I can finally watch Breaking Bad and American Horror Story im so excite!

So me and my friends do this thing called piggy back jousting which is basically wrestling and piggy backs but yesterday I came off ( I'm a top ;))))) ) but I fell back against a chair and now I have a bruises on my arms my lower back and my hand ouchies

Okay no one cares Imma leave now l8r sk8rs