Chapter 15

Just listen to #icanteven or the whole of #000000 and #ffffff both by The Neighbourhood for the next few chapter cause it fits pretty well

I heard Michael gasp, shoving Calum away when he heard Luke's voice yell in the quiet apartment. Calum turned to look at me, only wearing boxers, which was the same for Michael, and he wore a smug smile on his face, eyebrows raised, and I was either going to be sick or punch him now.

"L-Luke, no, it's-I'm-" but Luke cut him off before he could start with any bullshit.

"No don't you dare say it's not what it looks like or any shit lies like that, because it's exactly what it looks like, don't fucking lie to me more Michael," Luke yelled, and he could feel tears pricking at the back of his eyes when he spoke, but Luke just about managed to blink them back, not wanting to cry in front of Michael, and especially not Calum.

Speaking of Calum, he strode forwards, so he was standing just ahead of Michael, the stupid smirk not leaving his lips, and if he got any closer then Luke definitely will be accountable for murder.

"Well, I don't see what you thought was going to happen, no sex isn't possible, except for freaks like you it seems," he sneered, poking a finger into the middle of Luke's chest pointedly, and Luke wanted to scream at him, but his throat suddenly went dry and all his bones felt worn and unable to move suddenly, and this time tears started falling uncontrollably down my cheeks, but Luke didn't move a hand to wipe them away, instead just standing there doe-eyed, not speaking.

"C-Calum, th-that was t-too far," Michael whispered, but Calum just rolled his eyes shrugging Michael's comment off flippantly.

"You know it's true baby, he's unnatural, a freak of nature, just plain wrong," Calum chuckled, looking at Luke with hard eyes, and he wiped away the continuous tears harshly, and then storming over to Calum, who just continued to grin at Luke, even when he pushed him against a wall with a loud thud, and Luke punched him in the face.

Luke then kicked him in the shins in frustration, and he heard Michael quietly gasp behind him, and Luke turned around to see him look at him with pleading eyes,"P-please, d-d-dont hurt h-him," he stammered, his voice shaky, and Luke growled under his breath, moving away from Calum, who continued to stand there with his satisfied grin, and over towards Michael.

Michael took a few steps back as Luke stormed over to him, completely seething with anger now as he looked at Michael,"After all this, after all he's said and done, you still take his fucking side," Luke yelled, and Michael stood with his back against the counter, Luke stood with fists clenched in front of him,"I loved you, do you know how fucking hard it is to see the person you love do that to you, do you understand how much it's hurts right now to look at you, and that you take his side after all the-the bullshit he says about me! Well you can fuck him all you like now Michael," Luke hissed, every ounce of anger he felt spilling out in words as he glared at Michael, who was looking at him with scared eyes. Not that Luke cared much about his feelings just then.

Luke turned around, ready to leave the apartment, when Michael caught him by the wrist, twisting him back around to face him,"L-Luke, p-p-please, c-can we just t-t-talk-"

Luke shook his head, pulling his arm away roughly from Michael's grip,"We could've talked about you fucking someone, I would've let you if I'd have known, but you had to go behind my own fucking back, no, goodbye Michael," he spat.

And with that, Luke stomped out the apartment, not caring if Michael got complaints from downstairs, and he punched Calum cleanly one more time before leaving, slamming the door behind him, and rushing over to the elevator, where he jammed the button, and the elevator appeared almost immediately, so he stepped in, taking out his phone to talk to the one person he knew he could trust with everything.

The phone rung a couple of times, until Ashton picked up, even though it was still early in Australia,"Oh hey Luke," he spoke cheerfully, and I frown at his happy voice.

"I'm coming to Australia for a bit, I'm getting the first flight I can find and you're gonna pick me up when I get there, you know how long the flight is, so don't be late," I snap, though I mentally cringe at my bossiness.

"Are you okay Lukey?" Ash asked, his voice slightly staticy, though still upbeat, yet concerned for me.

I shook my head, even though I knew he couldn't see me, and then I spoke up again,"I'll just explain when I'm there Ash okay, please just pick me up," I plead on the phone, and I hear Ash sigh quietly across the phone.

"Fine Luke, just text me when you get on the plane okay?" And I nod, even though he still can't see me,"I'll see you later Luke, I love you."

Ash hung up immediately then, and Luke sighed, pressing his back against the wall of the empty elevator, wiping away at another tear that appeared in his damn stupid eyes, and he just couldn't stop them, even though he wanted to so badly.

He felt so awful, so betrayed, he thought Michael loved him, cared for him, how could he of been so idiotic to believe such a thing, this was always due to happen, it could never of worked out between them. Luke just had to of learnt that the hard way.

The elevator dinged on his arrival of the ground floor, and Luke made his way out with trembling steps, but halfway across the lobby area, and doors from the stairs slammed open, and though Luke doesn't turn around to look, he hears someone running towards him and Luke froze up, as Michael takes hold of his wrist and spins him around, smashing their lips together instead of speaking though.

Michael brought his hands up to gently caress away the tears in Luke's eyes, and for a few seconds Luke melted into the kiss. It didn't last long.

Luke shoved Michael away, looking at him with sad eyes,"Michael, please, don't do this to me," he choked, and he could feel himself trembling under Michael's pleading stare.

"L-Luke, I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry," Michael whimpered, tears now in his eyes.

Luke shook his head angrily,"No, don't make me feel sorry for you, no, I can't do this Michael, we can't do this, it was never possible, Calum's right, we could never of worked out, fuck Michael, it's over, I love you, but it's over," Luke said, his voice trailing into a whisper while he spoke.

Luke ran out the doors before he could hear anything else Michael had to say, he couldn't bring Michael down in the way he had been before, he had to let him go, he just needed time away now, time away from this goddamn awful town.

In the light of just the street lamps and car headlights, Luke climbed onto his bike again, wiping away his tears before rushing away from that apartment, and trying his best not to crash into anyone when he couldn't see properly from still fucking crying.

I'm sorry for hurting y'all in this way

Seriously though on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me?

Any predictions?

I love y'all a lot this will all get better maybe heh

Okay l8r sk8rs