Chapter 1

I remember my past life. 

      I was a shut in and a disappointment. A delusional trash. Although that life is very vague, it felt very... unsatisfying. Constantly yearning for something that never exist. The constant bugging thirst for unreachable dream was quench with quick fixes like games and animes. It was not long before addiction run its course.

     What a pathetic and cringe-worthy piece of human I was. The mere thought of my past life, makes me feel sick to the core. How can I, the flawless and most perfect, Yohanan Saige have a past life as disgusting as that? 

     However, I am not suffering with that constant reminder without a small reward for pitiful little me. It turns out; I am a character in a dating simulator game. A dating game that is targeted for girls. A game where a group of guys vie for the attention of one girl. And...at the cost of one girl's happiness, another girl must suffer. The one who is destined to suffer is me. 

     Reason for that is because I am a villainous lady who cannot stand not having everyone attention on her.  A person who does not like feeling inferior, neglected, and insulted. See? A more fitting title for me should be, misunderstood young lady. But, I know, life always finds a way to torture us.  

      I know what you are thinking right now. "How sad!"

      RIGHT?!

      Luckily, those memories of my past life came slowly. I would probably shut down immediately if everything come at once. I spent most my childhood trying to make sense of everything. It was so hard and traumatic that I actually forgot most of my childhood. Imagine waking up everyday knowing that you are destined to live a miserable life. Knowing that you will live a short life, a life that you never even got to enjoy.

      Plus, none of it makes that much sense. Why would I (past life) be reincarnated as a video game character?! That is not how reicarnation work? 

      As a result of constant childhood psychosis, I changed. I am no longer the flawless and most perfect Yohanan Saige. I am whatever I am right now, a blank slates of confusion and inconsistencies. A product of a cursed gift from a cruel God that resign me to this destiny.

      I have lived for 13 years now in this body. I have just started attending Sol Academy. The school where everything will turn downhill for me. Believe me when I said I try so hard to avoid this school, but everything that I do leads me here. I fought, I begged, and I broke down but I still ended up here. 

     Sol Academy is a school where childrens of the people from high echelon came to study. A well-renowned school that claims to nurture the talents of every kid to be the best version of themselves. Of course, all of that is just a sugarcoated lies. It is just a cesspool for rich and powerful adolescene. A place where discrimination and peer pressure runs amok. No wonder the original Yohanan turns out to be how she is.

    Anyway, that is the least of my concern right now. I am more anxious about the presence of these two boys in my class. They are the main love interest of the heroine in the game. The first boy is a cold and brooding prince, Rohan Lefort, more often called Prince Rohan. The second boy is an easygoing boy named Chester O'Brien. Knowing their backstories, I know exactly why they developed a feeling for the heroine, they have mommy issues. Both of them lost their mother at such a young age. The heroine is gentle and motherly, it is only natural for these two boys to be attracted to her. She is basically their missing piece. 

     Gross.

    Their presence in my class is not the only thing that is making me constantly pray that this class should have just explode and let everything ends here. The biggest threat at this exact moment is that...they are sitting at the same table at me.