Chapter 33

I stopped my crying  'moment' as soon as I heard people began moving around. Not wanting to be a burden and slow them down, I need to suck it all up and just do what I need to do to survive. After all, we are not safe yet being out here. 

      I wiped my tears and slowly stood up. Pain flares up in places. We have been fighting and running around here and there for the entire day. Ugh, I'm not looking forward waking up tomorrow morning with sores all over my body.

       The commanding (and a jerk) elf gave orders to several of his men. It was not long before three elves came to us with hor—NO! That is a stag, right?! Damn, they are big. 

       A kind-looking elves approached me with his albino stag. He smiles at me warmly. "You can ride Opurak. The journey back is long." He said. 

      Ah, so Opurak, his stag has a name. That is a weird sounding name. Might be in their language. Elves don't have the same language as human though. They must be selected to lend us their stag because they are quite good in human language. He sounds kind of awkward speaking to me just now. 

       The elf stops right in front of me. And... Goddamn, he is tall. He looks down at me. "I can help you." He said. 

        I just nodded.

        He hesitantly put his hand on my waist before swiftly put me on the stag. I, then, fixed my position to a proper way to sit on a horse -- No, stag. The elf gave me a small smile before fixing his grip on the harness and muttering something to his stag. Must be Elven language.  Before we move, he reminded me to hold on properly.

       I turn to look at Rohan and the others. Rohan was on a stag just like me with another elf guiding the stag. Chester, however, was riding the stag with unconscious Maya. Man, if only Maya was awake. That would be a good CG. It might even be a CG moment now. I'm not even surprised if she awaken suddenly in the middle of the journey only to be flustered.

      Rohan seems to be almost out of mana too. If he cast another spells, he might drop to the ground instantly. Poor him. Something must happen while  he act as a distraction. I should ask him when everything is okay. These elves might saves him. Thank God. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of us.

      I turn to look back at the elf whose stag I am riding. Just like most of the elves, he have a long white flowing straight hair that looks healthy as heck. Goddamn, what kind of conditioner and shampoo or maybe serum do they use? How is his hair not greasy at all? It does not look dry too. 

     Did I mention he is tall as heck? Man  their attire is something too. Their armor  somehow looks very light but also protective enough. How can they create such armor? It compliments their slender and tall figure a lot too. The elegant engraving and design compliments their general aura too. Elegance and superiority. Man, I'm already swooning seeing them in their armor, I can't even imagine seeing them in their normal clothing now. I heard them in their robe-like attire also is a sight to behold.

       But these elves might be hundreds years old already. It's kind of wrong to be attracted to them. But is it? I mean--

        Ugh, I need to stop swooning over elves. But it can't be help they have this effect to every other race. Elves are beautiful as heck. If the males are this beautiful, imagine the females. Mannnnn.

         I shook my head. I need to think about what just happen. I can swoon all I want when I am somwhere safe.

         Okay, so we started from the school sport field. Fitness Test. Mr. Berry opened the usual portal that is directed towards a dungeon. I don't know why we still call whatever place we went to dungeon even though it's not a dungeon. So don't ask me.