Chapter 038 : Summoning the Dragon

In his flowery girl face, Wild Crane said with a bold and unconstrained juvenile voice: “I like it this way, you control yourself ~”

All of their faces turned ( ̄_  ̄|||), except for Leisure Cloud who was smiling at him, his face full of adoration.

Because there were two more youngsters here, Ah Jin’s changed form was nothing in their eyes.

Among the men stood a woman in a lavender skirt, with eyes as attractive as peach blossoms, she looked so beautiful as if she came out of a painting. Usually, someone like this would be first to gain attention, but the female-shaped, male-voiced “Wild Crane” had stolen the spotlight this time. Nine Hall His Highness was pretending to gag when He Jin finally noticed her.

“Fire’s…” Flower Yiyi was staring at the small boy as well, but she really couldn’t bring herself to say the word “wife”, finally she only smiled softly and said: “I am Flower Yiyi.”

So she is Fire’s apprentice, no wonder she looks familiar! He Jin remembered the photos of her he had seen in the gossip post, and gave her a nod, saying, “Hello”.

It was the first time they ‘met’ each other in the game using human appearance, previously because He Jin’s level was not enough, only Flower Yiyi could one-sidedly see the appearance of his “Tsing Yi Maiden”. Flower Yiyi thought the holographic version would be a good chance for her to look and pick a bit on the other girl’s appearance, so she also did not buy nor upgrade her fashion style yet, and only adjusted her face a little to look more like her real face. But who would have thought that this player would actually use the system to change her appearance from that of a young girl to this….What kind of aesthetic is this?

But the previous “ferret” appearance actually looked quite meng… how to cultivate it! >_< He Jin himself did not feel his character’s image was bad, anyway Fire also did not say anything bad about it, so he must have liked it. Lately he mainly played this game, so although he was just a ferret, after honing his skill for about half month, his strength had also greatly enhanced.

At this moment, He Jin just wanted to go with these Great God players to test his strength, practice his claw, and brush his ego slightly. Nine Hall His Highness unload the bow on his back, and urged them: “Well, let’s continue the introductions later, I can’t wait anymore!”

Dead Water shook his fan, and said leisurely: “You sure you want to play this dungeon? Shouldn’t we go to a lower grade dungeon first as practice? ”

Wild Crane looked at the entrance of the Yan Mountain and thought of the last time they played there. He also said a little doubtfully: “Yes ah, why should we pick such heavy ground?”

Fire changed He Jin back to his white ferret form and hugged him in his bosom: “Come on, team, let’s go in to try.”

The team mode in holographic version was almost the same as in the keyboard one, but instead of being displayed on the screen, the team members’ status would be shown in a translucent light curtain at the upper left corner of the player’s line of sight. It was designed that way as to not hinder the player’s experience of real scene visual effects. The team was named as Dead Water’s Group.

He Jin followed Fire into the team and saw the respective player’s name and status emerged over everyone’s head. However, the small stroke (丶) at the end of “Leisure Cloud” and “Wild Crane” had disappeared, everyone’s game name had been cleaned. All of them walked along into the dark tunnel, Fire then started to fly, followed closely by Leisure Clouds and Wild Crane. Since he had played in here once before, He Jin still had a little impression of it.

However, experiencing the difference between the keyboard and hologram version was like watching adventure movies and doing those adventures personally, the difference was between heaven and earth. As they had imagined before, they started to feel the heat waves after going into the mountains, on the ground a variety of centipede maggots were crawling around, appearing so lifelike and disgusting.