Chapter 095 : Pretend That I've Said Nothing

He Jin’s head almost exploded after what Fire told him, what he had been anticipating finally came…

In fact, since the birth of their baby in the game, He Jin obviously felt the change of their relationship. It has been extended from the game to the reality, and from online love to offline affection. Also, they started to give each other company at night, they started caring about each other during difficult situations. There was even money involved…indeed, they’d crossed the boundaries. And He Jin was enjoying it. He adored Fire, but he still dared not develop such a relationship in reality, and that’s why he’s been pretending to not see anything. He enjoyed taking the warmth from Fire selfishly.

He Jin knew clearly that there would be a drastic change to this relationship one day. And things would start going out of control. But he didn’t expect such a change to come so soon.

“Am I making things difficult for you?” Seeing that He Jin hasn’t replied for so long, Fire finally asked.

He Jin looked at him and he couldn’t act as calmly as before, “we…didn’t we say before…that game is game…” he uttered these words with much difficulties. And he almost had to squeeze these words out, as he was not saying what he really meant. He also wanted to develop this relationship with Fire, and he wanted to know this person more. If he did, he wouldn’t have to be affected mentally by a certain person with the same voice…

“Sorry, if it’s in the reality, then I can’t do it.” But the words that were said sounded so determined and rational.

“Why?” Fire frowned and he couldn’t hide his sadness and disappointment.
He sounded a bit desperate, “because you’re straight? You’re heterosexual?”

He Jin didn’t answer to that question, but he used a pleading tone to ask, “just in the game…can’t we?”

Fire said with his depressed face, “what if I say I cannot?”

He Jin was stunned and he looked at Fire, scared.

Fire, “Hua University, right? How many boys are there in your school that are called He Jin? I remember that you’re one year higher than me, are you in year 3 then? It should be easy to find you. If I insist, then how can you…”

“Don’t!” He Jin interrupted him in a panic, “if you do this, I won’t talk to you anymore. And I will quit the game!”

Fire breathed heavily, he was so angry that his face went pale. He never expected He Jin to use this “I will quit the game” strategy to threaten him. He thought to himself – if He Jin knew that he’s Qin Yang, then will he stop talking to himself?

He Jin seemed to realize that his words were a little hurtful. Finally, he explained, “Fire, listen to me. In fact, from the moment that you said that you like me, I started to be very confused. What made you like me? You said that you’ve waited for me for eight years, and I was surprised to hear that. It also made me feel guilty. That’s why I wanted to compensate you in the game, and play with you…but even eight years ago, we were not that closed either. Sometimes I think, that you don’t know me that much, and I don’t know you that much either. In reality, I’m just an ordinary person, maybe you’re one too. But the Internet has made it possible for us to imagine each other as a virtual figure. Therefore, your admiration to me might as well be a sort of stubbornness only…”

Fire found it funny to listen to the explanation of He Jin, and he asked, “so, do you think that the ‘Ah Jin’ that I like isn’t you, but the ‘you’ that I’ve imagined myself?”