Chapter 067 : I'm a Man.

Once they were out of the dungeon, Hou Dongyan left to find his friends. Twig Fence who had stayed up all night also began to feel sleepy. He told them he’d be back once he woke up and disappeared instantly from their sight.

Nine Hall His Highness voiced his doubt, “This is the spiritual pet that Water Brother has been looking for? What the hell does he see in this guy?”

Leisure Cloud guessed: “Maybe because his aura is similar to ours?”

Nine Hall His Highness: “Does he have such a thing as an ‘aura’?”

Fire: “Then if you have to choose between Twig Fence and The Great Leftover, who’d you want as your teammate?”

His Highness narrowed his eyes in thought, “Twig Fence.”

Everyone: “…”

He Jin wondered, “Why?”

Nine Hall His Highness: “The Great Leftover feels like someone with a really low-presence. My impression of him was only of his voice when he called me Your Highness for the first time.”

He Jin silently lit a candle for Hou Dongyan…

Wild Crane was wondering what they should do next when Nine Hall His Highness suddenly remembered his previous confusion and asked: “What happened with Yiyi? Why is she with Ice Cream?” Hearing his question, the rest of the team simultaneously turned their heads to stare at Fire.

Fire sighed, “It was her own decision.”

Yes, Qin Yu had not told anyone that he no longer intended to accept her into the team. In any case, Flower Yiyi’s decision to marry Ice Cream had made their position clear, there was no need to say anything more.

Fire swept his gaze at all of them and asked, “What do you think about my relationship with Flower Yiyi?”

Wild Crane: “Very good ah, you sure you didn’t have a fight with her?”

Nine Hall His Highness: “Better than my relationship with her!”

Only Leisure Cloud was able to grasp the key problem hidden in Fire’s question: “Just a normal relationship.”

Nine Hall His Highness rubbed his chin, mulling over Fire’s original question. “I feel that Yiyi likes you very much,” he said, dropping his hand and looked at Fire, “did she leave because of Ah Jin? Because your heart belongs to someone else, she dyed her hair white overnight, then left in sadness and processed to marry a man she doesn’t love?” Nine Hall His Highness clutched at his chest, seemingly heartbroken, “Oh, my Yiyi, why must you be so foolish, you could have had a better choice here…”

The team: “…” (=_=)

“You guys play slowly, we’ll be going first.” Without saying anything more, Fire turned He Jin into a ferret, hugged him in his bosom, and flew away using his wings.

The Cloud-Crane duo also had to excuse themselves, “We’re going offline as well. We’ll come back after napping and dinner.”

Fire brought He Jin to Choi Fung Island to continue the unfinished husband and wife mission. He Jin couldn’t help but ask, “Does Flower Yiyi’s decision to marry Ice Cream really have something to do with me?”

“What are you thinking about. It’s not your fault, she has her own reasons.” Fire gently kissed the ferret’s head, hugging him tightly in his bosom to prevent him from escaping.

He Jin’s heart jumped madly, but he didn’t really feel happy. Although Fire said that, he felt that the other man was only trying to comfort him…  Flower Yiyi’s emotional approach in the game was also causing He Jin’s mood to turn heavy.