Chapter 046 : Mysterious Attributes

He Jin only felt cold around his neck before his vision went dark.

Maybe because he heard this while he was being killed in defeat, but Fire’s words about “to become strong, do not admit defeat” wedged deep in his heart. Yes, Fire’s personality had always been like this. Even if he ran into a wall, he would still persistently ram against it until it was destroyed before him.

Sometimes He Jin envied that boundless courage of his. It was obvious that him standing at the top of the rank for eight years was not caused by mere luck.

After a few seconds, He Jin finally regained his consciousness in the game. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying in Fire’s embrace.

Fire asked: “Not going to scold me?”

Ah Jin: “…” He wasn’t a child. Of course he felt a bit annoyed after being killed, but he felt more depressed because he couldn’t fight back even after dying so many times.

Seeing him refusing to speak, Fire stretched out his hand to touch his paw gently, “Feeling wronged?”

He Jin shivered and immediately bounced out of his hold to the ground. I am ah, I do feel wronged. Fire was usually so gentle with him, but how did he become so cruel in PK!?

There was nothing he could do though. As a grown up man, He Jin shouldn’t sulk like a broken-hearted little school girl even though he did feel wronged.

Fire held out a hand toward him. Seeing this, He Jin instinctively took a few steps back, his fur standing on end reflecting the fear in his heart.

Fire looked at the bundle of fluff He Jin had turned into and couldn’t help laughing. He Jin ignored this and continued to stare cautiously at him, afraid that Fire was hiding a dagger behind his smile– amiable on the surface, but sinister and ready to strike ruthlessly at any time on the inside.

He started to understand why Fire described his character as “black belly” when they did the couple’s Q&A before… (=_=)

Fire motioned at He Jin with his hand and promised, “It’s fine, come here, I won’t kill you.”

He Jin: “No fighting?”

Fire: “Yes, let’s take a look at your character attributes. The system just informed me that you activated two mysterious attributes.”

He Jin imagined it and brought out his character’s property page–

Ah Jin

Race: Spirit (75)[1]

Occupation: Spirit Pet (Level Nine)

Nickname: Xiao Bai

Properties: Agile

Mysterious attributes: Melting Meng; Instantaneous Movement

Strength: 3680

Aura: 1500

Dodge: 1500

Potential: ☆☆☆

……

Eh, the “meng” mysterious attribute from before has become Melting Meng (? ), and there is Instantaneous Movement too now. Also, my potential is three stars!

He Jin told Fire about it with voice full of surprise, making the other man laughed: “I can see it.”

Ah Jin: “These mysterious attributes are activated through actual combat in PK?”

Fire: “Yes.”

The ferret’s black eyes sparkled in excitement. He hurriedly looked over the mysterious attributes’ description.