Chapter 057 : I'm Older Than You

Different mounts had different speeds. The Poor Flame given by Fire to Ah Jin was naturally one of the fastest. Moreover, they were still flying in the sky which made tracking their coordinate very difficult. The female players were truly helpless, only able to follow them for a short while before being completely left behind.

“Ah ah ah–this Godly Uncle!!” The excited Twig Fence yelled from his seat behind Ah Jin, his eyes full of wonder,“Really damn cool hahaha!”

The teenager’s happy appearance also infected He Jin who couldn’t help but laugh as he asked, “How old are you?”

Twig Fence: “16! What about you? I think you must be much younger than me!”

Ah Jin’s mouth twitched…

Twig Fence: “How come you have such a cool mount ah, did you buy it?”

“My hu...old friend gave it to me!” He Jin who had almost blurted out “my husband gave it” immediately reacted, his face turning red. Mom, he seemed to have been brainwashed a little bit by Fire!

Fence: “Is your friend a nouveau riche? This thing looks very expensive!”

He Jin: “…”

Because they were up in the air, they had to yell to talk. Twig Fence sat behind He Jin, his rough juvenile voice shocked He Jin’s eardrum. But the strange thing was, even though they sat so close together, He Jin did not feel the strange tension he always got when he was with Fire. There was no embarrassment, no shyness, all felt very natural, just like how two men normally felt when sitting together. So this must be the normal reaction for these kind of situations, right?! (=_=)

“This is my first time flying in the game!” Twig Fence mimicked Tarzan’s iconic move of pounding his chest and yelling. His voice was carried away by the wind and disappeared into the endless misty clouds…

The corner of He Jin’s mouth raised. His mind remembering the first time Fire took him out to see the scenery around the game’s world. Although back then was still the keyboard and screen era, his excitement was in no way less than Twig Fence’s.

At Celestial Domain, He Jin brought them near the land where his and Fire’s home was being built. Although seven days had not passed and the house wasn’t done yet, his subconsciousness seemed to have deemed this place as their destination.

Twig Fence jumped down the beast, bright eyes staring straight at Poor Flame. He Jin also wasn’t in a hurry to dismiss the beast, letting the other boy to look at it as much as he liked. In his heart he wondered if this was how he looked when he was in front of Fire…

He Jin asked him: “Don’t you have to go to school?” Twig Fence was only 16, he should still be a student. High school? People at this age must have been busy in school, how can he still have time to play games?

Fence: “I’m on vacation now.”

“Ah?” He Jin wondered, what school holiday was there at the end of December? Was he lying? Or was it Christmas? “Do you go to school abroad?”

Twig Fence was startled: “How did you know!?”

He Jin: “Ah, I guessed. It’s almost eight o’clock here …”

Fence: “It’s almost 12 where I am, in the middle of the night!”

He Jin: “Great Britain?”

Fence: “How did you know again!?”

He Jin: “I guessed…” There were only a few places with eight-hours time difference.

Fence: “You are so awesome! How can you understand so much at such a young age?”