Chapter 066 : Taking Revenge and Wiping Out a Grudge

When it was time for Hou Dongyan to come forward, he put his hands together over his heart and prayed silently: ‘Amitabha please don’t let it be a monster ah ~ even if it’s a monster, please don’t be some witty ones ah ~ even if it’s a witty monster, please don’t be one that gives out math problems ah ~ even if it’s one that gives out math problems, please let it be an easy question that I can answer correctly ah…’ After he was done preparing his psychology, Qi Tian squatted down and opened the next box. Immediately, a golden light flashed before them – treasure, it’s the treasure box!(⊙o⊙)

Fire: “What a good luck ah.”

Nine Hall His Highness: “Yes ah, unexpectedly opened the treasure chest on our second try!”

Even Hou Dongyan was surprised by his own luck, it took a while for him to react… When his reaction did come,  he was left in tears of excitement!

The next moment, a message flashed on the world channel:

“The player ‘The Great Heaven-Like Leftover’ found a mysterious treasure chest and obtained lapis lazuli and hidden charm!”

Nine Hall His Highness exclaimed, “Oh, you’re on TV!”

If rare materials and skill books appeared inside a treasure chest, the system would announce the name of the person who opened the box on the world channel, but even so, these treasures would still be distributed by the captain. In addition to the lapis lazuli and hidden charm that was announced, there were also a few gems and scrolls in the box, but these were more common.

Fire took the initiative to ask Qi Tian: “This lapis lazuli, can you give it to me?”

Hou Dongyan had received a lot of favors during this dungeon run. Currently, his friend list had started to flash non-stop, all because he appeared on TV, which was also thanks in part to the Great God’s team… He couldn’t thank the Great God enough, so he would never refute this request of his.

The Great Leftover: “Of course. Great God, you can take anything you want, no need to ask me!”

After Fire had saved the lapis lazuli into his inventory, Leisured Cloud asked: “Have you studied the use of lapis lazuli in this game?”

Lapis Lazuli was a new material that came out after the holographic release. He remembered they also got one in the demonic dungeon, which was also taken by Fire. However, the stone’s properties was said to be mysterious,  and at that time they still hadn’t studied what they could do with it.

Fire “hmm” -ed and said, “When the time comes, I want to use it as a grindstone for Ah Jin’s claws.”

He Jin: “…”

The team: “…” The rare material that appeared on TV is only to going to be used as a grindstone for a ferret’s claws? Hello, Great God, are you sick!

Leisure Cloud: “Well, seems like we have no use for it. If I happen to find one in the future, I’ll save it for you.”

Fire thanked him, then heard Qi Tian asked: “What is this hidden charm used for?”

This time Leisure Cloud was the one to explain: “After using the hidden charm, classes that normally have to use verbal commands to activate their skills will no longer have to read the spells or mantras out loud, saying it in their heart is enough.”

‘After getting one in the demonic dungeon, I was finally able to get rid of the shameful feeling I got every time I had to say mantras out loud. (=_=)’ thought Leisure Cloud.

Hearing this, He Jin finally realized why he didn’t hear Leisure Cloud read out his spells today!

The Great Leftover: “Ah, I am a rod and club master, I don’t use spells. I can’t use this thing ah, you guys can have it.”