6

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
4:16pm

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy." I said to moo as he played the game, but he just nodded and keep talking to the people on the game.

"Helloooooo!" I said "U know what ion care my new nigga finna get me some food🙄." I said and kept playing.

So i got up and put my slippers on and walked out the room and went in the living room and seen everybody.

"K and M can y'all come with me to get something to eat?" I said and they nodded and we started walking out.

"Where yo lil boyfriend?" Q asked "idk." I said and walked out the door cause maniac made me mad.

As i walked out i heard him and glock cracking up and i shook my head, we decided we wanted some McDonald's.

I got me a Mcflurry and some fries cause we stopped at a gas station and got gas and a whole bunch of snacks.

On our way back my phone dinged...

Moo🐮❤ 💕:
Were u at?
Read at 5:19

I really didn't want to talk to him cause he i wasn't important when the game was on so why am i now🙄.

We pulled up to the house and set my keys on the table and walked to the living room and these niggas had guns and shit.

"Nigga where was u at thought somebody kidnapped u was plottin and shit." He said get up putting the gun back.

Mugging me all the way back to the couch "boyyyyyyyy they saw us leave and talked to us before me left." I said eating my fries.

"Thought y'all said y'all ain't know where she was at?" Moo said mugging them and they shrugged.

"I wanted  to shoot somebody." Glock answered and K rolled her eyes at him and got in his lap laying on his chest.

And M sat by Q putting her head on his shoulder while they eat her food and i just sat by myself.

Moo came and sat by me "why u ober here by yoself?" He asked taking some of my fries and i mug him.

"Cause i want to." I said rolling my eyes and walking away to his room and i could hear Q and Glock cracking up agian i chuckled and shook my head.

I walked in the guest room and turned the tv on and started watching friday the 13 reruns and eating my food.

Once i finshed my fries i ate my Mcflurry and he walked in and i rolled my eyes turning my attention towards the tv.

He came and laid on me and i pushed him off and i heard him smack his teeth and i shrugged and went right back to watching the movie.

He snatched my Mcflurry and started eating it and sat beside me and i sucked my teeth "i'm sick of uuuuuuuu" I said

"Go to the doctor tf?" He said eating MY Mcflurry still and i snatched it back and walked out eating the rest and threw it away.

I sat in the kitchen scrolling on my phone and he came up behind me and leaned down looking at what i was doing on my phone.

I liked this one fine nigga i seen on the explore page and he snatched my phone and started doing stuff on it and i mugged him.

(Him...)

"Who that is?" He asked and i shrugged "idk be was on the explore page

"Who that is?" He asked and i shrugged "idk be was on the explore page." I said shrugging and he looked at me and back at my phone.

"Oh." He said and gave me my phone back and picked me up and i instantly wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Whats wrong?" He asked kissing my cheek puttong me on the counter "U ignored me when i told u i was hungry" i said pouting.

"I'm sorry mamas it wasn't on purpose" be said and i nodded, this nigga got me wrapped around his finger.🙄😩

"I accept ur apology." I said and he picked me again and i laid my head on his shoulder.

We went in the room and laid down while i was on top of him and he started playing in my hair making me feel sleepy.
Few minutes later i feel asleep.

Few hours later......

"Come on bra...wake uppppppp!" I heard moo saying, i turned around and slightly opened my eyes.

"Yes?" I said and he stared at me "Getcho ass up...tf?" He said and walled to the bathroom and i walked in afterwards getting on his back.

"Brush my teeth for me?" I asked him a d he spit his tooth paste out and rinsed it out and put mouth wash in and spit it out, etc.

Be put me on the corner and started brushing my teeth while I cheesed so he could "Spit." He said and i spit it out and put the mouth wash in, etc.

He turned around and i got back on his back and we walked to the kitchen and i cooked us some breakfast...

When we finished eating and went back in the room, "so what we finna do today." I said bored "nigga the day almost over." He said and i sucked my teeth.

"I wanna do something." I said and i was horny and he was looking good right now shit its his fault tf.

See i'm not a virgin i got one body and that was when i was my freshman year of college it was okay.

"I want some head." I said not caring cause i did, and glanced at him he looked at me shrugging andooked back at his phone.

"Okay." I said grabbing my phone, "My side nigga ah give me some head" I said and he snatched my phone grabbing me so fast took me a minute to comprehend.

"Stop playin wit me" He said low key turning me on i almost moaned he chuckled and went inside my shorts rubbing my clit.

I threw my head back in pleasure and he started going faster and i started grinding agianst his hand feeling myself about to cum.

Then he stuck a finger inside then stuck 2 and started to massage my clit vicariously make me start grinding faster.

And finally did and he took his hand out and picked me up and i layed my head on his shoulder and we went to the bathroom.

He took my clothes off then sat me on the sink and took his off...damn this nigga big ion know if imma be able to handle that.

I said staring at it, "Stop staring creep" He said "I'm not a creep if its mine" I said rolling my eyes.

He picked me back up and got in the shower he washed my body and i washed his then we got out.

"I wanna take a picture" I said taking my phone off the sink take one with me.

"This my ass" He said kissing my neck then kissing my lips and then his phone ringed he answered it putting it on speaker phone

"Bro come to the hospital Glock got shot!" Q yelled through the phone and we went and put our shoes on quick and rushed out the house closing and locking it heading to the hospital.

TBC...
I don't know if i want to keep him alive or kill him either way it has drama but if he did its going to be more drama🤔🤔🤔help me out.