21

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
5:13pm
Couple Weeks Later.....

"Gurlllllll I almost forgot to tell u..." K said into the phone while me, her, and M where on ft talking, "What?" i said getting alert.

"Ur daddy fine asl, like he can be my sugar daddy" She said into the phone, and I stale faced her while M agreed.

"Gurlll who u telling, u don't know how many times, I tried" M said shaking her head and I looked at them.

"That's nasty i'm bout to hang up on y'all" I said as, Taylor sturred awake on the side of me, "Awwww mamas" I said picking her up.

Samoni went with Moo while I kept Taylor today, "I wanna see her, can y'all come over?" K said into the phone and I nodded.

"I wanna come" M said and then started moving, "Alright we can have ah girls day" K said into the phone and I nodded.

"Okay" M said, "I'll text y'all when I get there" I said they replied with an okay and I hung up, I grabbed our stuff.

I put on some black leggings, that Moo might not approve of, but i'm not really going nowhere but K and Glock house.

I put on and under shirt then I put on ah pink hoodie and some vans to match the hoodie, then I put my hair inna bun and started getting Taylor dressed.

I put her on her under shirt then her purple,  Pink (If some people are confused the brand Pink) jacket, with her uggs and some black pants, and put her hair into a small bun.

I made her diaper bag and we walked out the house I put her in the car seat buckling her up before getting in and started the driving too K house.

I pulled up getting her diaper bag and her out the seat going up to the door, walking in with my key, to see K and M in the kitchen making snacks for us.

"Hi guys!" I said and they jumped, turning around mugging me, I laughed at them, "U said u was gon text first" K said taking Taylor away from me.

"I forgot" I said grabbing some Cheez- Its out the pantry, and she looked at me shaking her head before she started playing with Taylor again.

"I'm ready for my nieces and nephews too get here" I said and M looked at me, "Me too" She said, walking over too me eating some of my Cheez-It's I shook my head snatching them.

She mugged me before getting some herself, "Man let me tell y'all how I almost beat Glock ass today" K said covering Taylor ears.

I chuckled, "What happened?" I said and she turned too us from her stool, "He gpn have the nerve to like some girl picture of Instagram" I said.

"Then talking bout some, 'iT wAs JuSt On ThE ExPlOrE pAgE', like boy idgaf" She said still covering Taylor ears I shook my head.

Chuckling a lil bit, "So I had too beat his ass one good time" I after she said that she uncovered Taylor ears, I chuckled.

"Good" I said grabbing Taylor as she started too whine she just wanted her bottle, Taylor was the quiet calm baby while Samoni was the energetic baby.

I grabbed her bottle out the diaper bag, warming it up a little bit, and checked too see if it was good enough for her too drink.

I started feeding her and right when K was about to say something else, the boys walked through the door, K mugged Glock.

She got up grabbing Taylor and started feeding her walking away whike I started walking towards Moo grabbing Samoni kissing Moo's cheek.

"What y'all do today?" He asked as I picked Samoni up, kissing all over his face while he giggles, "Nothing just came over here" I said.

He looked at me then at my attire, I looked at him and slowly started walking to the living room, and he started moving towards me I walked faster too the living room.