9

Tay'vion patterson|moo or maniac
5:15am
12 weeks later

"Okay and?" Pooh said, We were talking about who was smarter "I graduated with ah 4.0 gpa sooooo...." She said and I just walked off.

"Shut up" I said and walked out the room to the kitchen cause she know damn well.... Then i thought about it cause she couldn't have.

"Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I heard pooh coming down the stairs "Huh?" I said "Make me some pizza rolls" She said sitting at the island.

"Mannnnn, u in here" I said mugging her and she got up shrugging going to her phone, and she mumbled something under her breathe but i couldn't hear it.

"What?" I said cupping my ear, "I said its okay cause my nigga finna pull up a nd air this bitch out and i'm not finna be here when he do." She said getting up walking away.

And i followed her "And that would be the day that u and him ended up dead" I said shrugging sitting on the bed eat my jello.

Then she started packing ah bag and i jumped up ao fast and started unpacking that bitch tf she thought she was going.

Then i heard a beep outside and i looked at her, "Come on stopppppp i have too goooooooo" She said trying to grab the bag.

"Girl if u don't sit ur ass down somewhere and quit playing wit me" I said and snatched the bag unpacking everything.

She just looked at me, "It okay i'll just leave then" She said bout to walk out the door but I stopped her

Picking her up putting her on the bed laying on top of her trying to kiss her but she wouldn't kiss me back or she would move her head.

"Really over some pizza rolls?" I said getting mad, i chuckled "U know what bye ain't nobody finna keep u here if u wanna go then go tf" I said getting of her.

Picked her stuff up put it in the bag and threw it at the door laying down staring at her but instead she did something on her phone and walked to the closet.

She pulled out a camera and walked up too me, "Say hey too K subscribers" She said with the camera all in my face "Man move" I said.

I knocked the camera out of here hand and walked too the bathroom locking the door, i heard her say something before coming to the bathroom door.

"Open the door i turned the camera off i'm sorry K asked me too" She said and didn't say anything i just pulled my phone out.

"Okay idc, bye" She said and i heard the door close and the front door close before i walked out and saw her walking back in and laying on the bed.

"Getcho ass up and leave like u said" I said mugging her and she mugged me back "Stop playing and come gimme ah kiss" She said and i mugged her and grabbed her bag giving it too her and sat down.

She looked at it the at me then came and laid on top if me and i pushed her off me onto the floor getting my phone out.

She picked her bag up off the floor and walked out leaving and then I got lonely and ft her and she declined it.

Wtf she really just declined my shit like, ah real nigga is hurt and she don't even care i feel like how Melanie Fiona what she said.

"Its 4 am and my lover wont answer she probably somewhere with ah niggaaaaaa, she must have lost her head, i'm hurt and she don't even care" I said out loud

And right when i was about to call her agian till she answered Glock called me and i answered.

"Whatchu want cripple" I said see what had happened was he got shot in his arm and in his leg his arm is healed and now he waiting for his leg to heal so he okay over all.

We found out who did it after we found out he was okay and was really that injured it was some niggas that had beef wit each other and they accidentally shot him and we 'accidentally' shot them simple.

"Why my sister over here crying saying and i quote 'he don't want me no more'" He said and I almost cried "hold on i'm on the way" I said.

I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door getting in my car and driving towards her house.

Couple minutes later I made it and walked in with my key and Glock and Q was in the living room they looked at me and started cracking up.

I jumped at then i they just laughed harder, "She in there on the phone with some nigga" Q said dying and i speed up them steps so fast while M and K was coming down and they both started beating my ass.

I had to run up the steps and looked at them at the bottom and they both rolled there eyes and walked away.

I walked to her room and opened the door and she was talking to some nigga "But tray what imma do thennnnnn" She said whining making me shake my head.

She ah big ass baby i walked over grabbed her phone hung up and grabbed her by her throat "Why u talking to ah nigga" I said

"Cause him gay duhhh" She said looking every where but at me and I made it to where she was looking me in my eyes and they were puffy and red.

It made me sad "I'm sorry mamas i was just mad i didn't really want u too leave" I said kissing her cheek.

Then i started kissing down her neck and reached her breast taking her shirt off i went and locked the door and went back to kissing on her.

I slipped my hand in her pants and started massaging her clit and she moaned into the kiss whick made me even more harder than I already was.

I left hickeys all on her neck and then i slowly went down and i started kissing her jnner thigh I took her shorts off and ripped her panties and started eating her out

Not really caring how loud she gets I slipped a finger inside and then slipped 2 more and started going in she tasted like water.

She came all on my tounge i made her come like 3 more times before kissing back up her making to her lips kissing her so she can taste herself and her hands reached for mg belt buckle.

And i looke at her to make sure she was ready and she noddedi made sur like 4 more times before positioning myself at her entrance getting ready to go in.

I remember her tell me she had sex before but its been ah minute so I know I had to take it slow i slowly slid into her kissing her so she wouldn't feel the pain so much but after i heard her moan it was over.

I started tearing her shit up and her shit was so tight all u heard and skin clapping, moaning, and grunting.

She came all on my dick and I leaned in to her ear "Who told u to come" I said aggressively and pulled out "Get on all fours" I said and she got on all four arching her back deep

Her arch was pretty asl I slowly slid in slapping her ass before going faster drilling her shit and she started throwing it back after about a hour or 2 i came like 5 time and I finally got tired.

I picked her up, and carried her to the bathroom sitting her on the counterrunning water and putting bubbles in side, and picked her back up putting her in with me behind her.

She straddled my lap and laid her head on my chest, "Babygirl i got something to tell u" I said kinda nervous "what?" She said sitting up concerned.

I chuckled a little cause she looked kinda tired j was giving her this work shit i'm tired too ain't even gon cap witchu.

"I love you" I said and she froze for ah minute "U ain't gotta sa-" I was cutt off by her "I love you too" She said laying down on my chest again and I let out ah breathe i didn't know i was holding.

TBC.....

VOTE THIS TIME I WANNA GET TO ATLEAST 40 THXS❤