20

Qua'vion Henderson| Q
7:34pm

"It's hotter than 5 fat bitches going live, and they all tryna to fit inna camera" I said getting up wiping the sweat from my face going to the AC unit.

They in here tryna fry ah nigga, I adjust it before going and laying back down on the bed with M she sleep all peaceful.

"Babyyyy" I said shaking her and she looked at me, "....Make me something to eat...?" I asked her and she looked at me turning the other way.

"Okay when u want me too get u some food imma do the same" I said turning towards the TV looking at old re-runs of martin.

"U not even hungry u just want some attention" She said looking at me and I shrugged looking at her.

"Gimmie some then..." I said looking at her and she looked at me climbing on me, laying her head on my chest.

"Whatchu wanna do?" She asked me and I shrugged, she sucked her teeth, "U really woke me up for attention and don't even know what u wanna do?" She asked.

I nodded at her and she rolled of me goinging into the bathroom slamming the door, I got up to walk in the bathroom but it was locked.

"Don't open this door i'm finna get dressed!" She screamed on the other side of the door, I shook my head like I haven't seen her naked before.

I opened the door with ah card and walked in and heard the shower running, "Really?!" She said and I chuckled, "Act like I haven't seen u before" I said.

She sucked her teeth, "Soooo, baby I don't want u to see me i'm getting fattttt" She said sounding like she was finna cry.

"Come're mamas" I said she turned the water off, grabbing her towel, wrapping it around her, and walking over too me.

She stood infront of me and I grabbed her waist kissing all over her face, "U perfect mamas, I promise u not big" I said kissing her lips, she smiled.

"U promise?" She asked and I nodded, "I promise mamas" I said and she nodded laying her head on me I picked her up making her wrap here legs around me.

She kissed me, we kissed for ah lil while longer before she pulled away, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Can't be doing that mamas, make my dick hard" I said to her making her look at me blushing, "Awwww I still make u blush?" I asked her putting her on some pants.

"Shut up" She said chuckling a lil bit while I put her shirt and jacket on her, I grabbed her hand walking her down the stairs.

"Where we goin?" She asked, "Where u wanna eat at?" I asked her grabbing my keys and she shrugged.

"I wanna eat Zakbay's" She said looking at me, "Whatchu want from there?" I asked, "I want some wings and some fries" She sais.

"Alright let go then" I said opening the door for her, we drove to Zaxbay's we got our food and then went to Maniac and Pooh house.

Few minutes later......

When we pulled up too the house everybody was inna ah rush and K and Glock was here was rushing around grabbing things putting them in the car and stuff.

I got out helping M get out too, we walked up too the house and K and Glock were carrying stuff to the car and Glock was trying too also make sire she doesn't hurt herself.

"What happened?" I said looking at them and Glock stopped still watching K closely, "Pooh water broke" He sais running off towards K.

I looked at M and she nodded and I rushed upstairs, too see Maniac trying to get Pooh off the bed and I helped him bring her downstairs and too the car.

Tay'vion Patterson| Maniac or Moo
7:50pm

Mannn i'm scared out of my mind in this bitch she in pain and she screaming at me, and everyone else, fucking hormones.

"Call my dad and ur grandma and them" She said in between breaths and I nodded grabbing my phone dialing her dads first.

"Hello?" He said, "Umm......Yea...Esmoni going into labor" I said and I heard shuffling, "What hospital?" He asked, "St. Jospehs on 78th" I said and he hung up.

I dialed my grandma next, "Yes boy" She said a soon as the call connected, "Esmoni going into labor" I said, she screamed and I took the phone from by my ear.

When I didn't hear it anumore I put the phone back too my ear, "Alright send me the address" She said hanging up.

I grabbed Pooh hand and rubbed her belly to make her feel better, she laid her head on my shoulder, "Ian havin no more of ur kids" She said slapping then kissing my cheek.

I mugged her before touching her cheek then kissing it, she side eyed me before laying back down, "Yes the hell ur are" I said calmly.

"Finna have ah football team" I said and she looked at me, "Thats why we can't have sex the first six months after I give brith" She said and I looked at her.

"Still getting that football team" I said laying my head ob top of hers I distracted he until we got to the hospital.

When we pulled up we rushhed inside and the doctor immediately came out putti g her in ah wheelchair.

They put us in ah room but it was too small so I got us moved into ah bigger one, ag nurse came in offering her the medicine and she took it.

After a couple minute my grandma and Pooh dad busted throught the doors coming inside with js and gang and after ah few hours it was finally time for her too push.

"Okay on the count of three I want u too push" Thr doctor said and I grabbed her hand, "1, 2, 3" She said and Pooh started pushing squishing my hand in the process.

After 15 minutes both My Babygril and Babyboy where here, and after they cleaned them up and stuff they let us hold them.

Everybody got too hold them then we put them to sleep putting them inside there cribes everybody left.

Pooh and the babies where asleep, and I got in the uncomfortable bed woth her laying down going to sleep with her cause whew.

The baby's...

Taylor...

Samoni

Samoni...

I'm going to probably show diffrnet pictures so this these are the real babies

TBC.......