12

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
4:15pm
3 months later

"Babygirlll!" I screamed through the house as I walked in the door, I had just got back from class and i'm tired.

I stopped and got her some food before I came home so she don't complain, babygirl craving got worse.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she appears running and jump on me wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck kissing me.

"I missed u baby" She said kissing all over my face then pecking my lips, "I missed u too baby." I said kissing her then putting her down kissing her stomach.

"Whatchu been doing all day?" I asked giving her the food, picking her up, and walking towards the room, she moved in with me a month ago.

"I been out with M and K we was shopping for clothes cause i'm getting big." She said getting off me and laying down on the bed.

"Why u ain't tell me I could have gave u some money?" I said going over to her, "Cause I wanted to pay for my owe stuff" She said rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling ur fucking eyes at me" I said grabbing her throat pecking her lips, "I'm sorry daddy" She said cheesing.

I chuckled letting her go walking to get some clothes to take ah shower, I grabbed my sweatpants, and ah whit t-shirt going into the bathroom.

I stayed in the shower for a good hour before getting out going into the room laying down in pooh lap while she played in my hair.

"I talked to ur brother today" She said and i shot my head up, "Why?, How u even talked too him?" I asked looking at her.

"I seen him at the mall, he looked sad" She said pouting and I just shrugged laying back down, "He asked if u were still going too ur moms funeral.....and I told him yes" She said.

I looked at her before getting up and walking away before i say something i might regret, she got up and started following me saying stuff but i wasn't really listening.

"Just go to the funeral he really wants u there he probably wants some family there to comfort him." She said

"U DON'T KNOW SHIT AND I'M STILL NOT GOING LEAVE ME TF ALONE IF I DON'T WANT TO GO THEN I'M NOT GOING TO TF!" I said screaming.

I didn't mean to but my anger got the best of me, I tried to reach for her hand but she pulled her hand away.

"U GOT THE RIII MUTHERFUCKING ONE TODAY CAUSE I DIDN'T RAISE MY VOICWEE AT U SO WHY RAISE UR VOICE AT ME IDC HOW MAD U GET, RII METHOD WRONG BITCH!" She said walking away.

"IDGAF I'M LEAVING ANYWAYS!" I said grabbing my keys walking towards the door she just made me fucking mad.

"IDGAF, AND WHEN U COME BACK DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE HERE BITCH AND U SINGLE U STUPID WHORE!" I heard her yell and I paused turning around.

I walked back to the room seeing her pack some of her stuff closing the suit case and trying to go around me.

"I AIN'T SINGLE SHIT U BETTER SIT UR ASS RII TF DOWN NOW!" I said blocking her from the door so she couldn't get out.

I snatched the suit case throwing it making it break and all her clothes and stuff fall out, "WHY WOULD U DO THAT, U KNOW WHAT I'LL LEAVE WITH OUT IT!" She screamed trying to leave.

I picked her up putting her on the bed making sure she couldn't go no where, and shrugged what she said off.

"MOVEEEEEEE!" She screamed with tears running down her face, and then i got sad cause I didn't mean to make her cry.

"Baby u gotta chill out, I didn't mean it I was just upset" I said softly looking up at her but she just looked everywhere but me.

I grabbed her face and turned her towards me, "I'm sorry mamas I didn't mean to stress u out and this not good for the baby" I said

She finally looked at me, "I just need some time rii now." She said looking away, "U still not leaving though" I said getting off of her putting my keys down.

She got up walking out the room and i followed her but stopped once I seen her go into the guest room.

Couple hours later......

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
6:58pm

The guest room door opened and moo walked in and I just looked at him and then back at the tv.

I really was upset with him right now, he came and tried to lay in my lap but I put my legs up, but he just pushed them back down laying down.

"Mamas u can't stay mad at me forever, u making me feel like a sap, I was crying." He said hidding his face in my legs.

I picked his face up and made him look at me and his eyes was puffy and nose was red a little he had to cry hard cause he brownskin.

I chuckled a little, "Look mamas i'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at u its just I got mad and I couldn't control my anger." He said looking at me.

I nodded and he lifted up a little kissing my lips, "See I knew i wasn't single" He said cheesing and I shook my head.

"And u wasn't going no where." He said shrugging, laying back down looking at the tv and I shook my head at his crazy ass.

"U still going crazy" I said shruggung my shoulders and started playing in his hair so he could go to sleep.

TBC.....
70 VOTES