13

Milan Robertson| M
5:38pm

"Qua'vion J Henderson, i'm finna beat ur ass bro!" I said to Q as I threw a knife at him, but it missed and I sucked my teeth going for another one.

Until he came and stopped me, "What?!" He said holding on to me, and I snatched away from him going to his room.

"U FUCK ASS NIGGA, OUUUU, I REALLY WANT TO BEAT UR FUCKING ASS RIGHT NOW!" I said grabbing my stuff.

"WHAT DID I DOOO?!" He said and it made me even more mad cause he don't know what tf he did.

"U FUCKED BRITTNEY IN THE BEGINNG OF OUR RELATIONSHIP AND DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO FIND OUT?!" I said about to cry.

And the bad thing was that I found out coming from the doctors office to find out that I was ah month pregnant.

"Baby" He said softly trying to grab be but i pulled away grabbing as much stuff as I could about to walk out the door.

"Milan I promise baby it was an accident" He said grabbing me picking me up bring me back to the room but i just busted into tears.

He came and tried to hug me but I pushed him and started swing on him and he let me I guess until he got tired of me hitting on him.

He grabbed my arms pinning me on the bed with tears in his eyes and i just pushed him off of me grabbing my phone calling K and Pooh on a three way locking myself in the bathroom.

"Hello?" They answered in unison, "Can someone come and pick me up from Q house?" I asked into the phone and then i heard a bunch of shuffling.

"I'm gonna go and get Pooh cause I kniw she can't drive that much while she pregnant and then come and get u and we can go to the store get some snacks and then ur house, okay?" I heard K ask

And i nodded like she could see me, "Okay" I said and hung up putting my phone down, then the next thing u know the bathroom door opened.

Damn I forgot this nigga was a criminal, he came and tried to touch me with something behind his back.

I snatched away from him backing up, "When was u gon tell me?" He said with hurt in his eyes but I should be the hurt one.

"Tell u what?" I said genuinely confused, he pulled the ultrasound from behind his back showing me what he was talking about.

And I shook my head, "I found out today when I found out that u cheated on me!" I said and he tried to grab me again but I wasn't having it.

"Baby it was and accident" He said again and I shook my head, "How?!" I screamed at him cause how do u cheat by accident?

"SHE DRUGGED ME, I WENT TO THE PARTY SHE GAVE ME A DRINK I TOOK IT AND I DON'T REMEMBER AFTER THAT I JUST REMEMBER WAKING UP IN HER BED WITH ONLY DRAWLS ON!" He screamed at me

And I punched him, "STOP SCREAMING AT ME!" I screamed, I really was hurt cause I was really starting to fall for him and then find this.

"I'm sorry baby, it really wasn't on purpose, I would never" Be said and I just slid down on the tub crying he came over and my phone dinged.

Babygirl K💕🙈😻:
I'm outside.
Read at 6:58pm

Babygirl M💕❤🤤:
Okay i'm coming.
Read at 6:59pm

I got off the floor locking my phone going to the door picking my bag up and running out the house before he could catch me.

Hoping in the car and we sped off and i busted into tears, "I don't wanna go home cause I know he gonna got here." I said in between sobs.