32

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
6:35pm

I couldn't move I just stared at her, she looked at me and smiled, I stared at her blankly, I finally moved.

I started packing my stuff up, "Go get them" I said to Moo he nodded getting up going over to get the kids.

He put them in there stroller's and we rushed to the car, she followed behind us, he put the kids in there carseats, and I put the stroller up

"Esmoni, let me just talk to you for ah second" I rolled my eye's trying to get in the car, but she grabbed my arm.

I turned around and looked at her, before slapping her making her let me go and I got in the car closing the door.

She stared at the car as we drove off, I couldn't hold my tears, it was too much we pulled up to the house.

By that time I just had dried tears on my face, we put the kids in there rooms and put on baby cartoons for them.

And walked into our bedroom, I sat on the bed and pulled my phone out calling my dad, "Hello?" He answered.

"Daddy?" I said, "Wassup princess" He said into the phone, and I sniffed, "I saw her" I said barely above ah whisper, "Saw who? and are you crying?" He said.

I heard shuffling in the background, "My mom" I said the shuffling stopped, all I heard was his breathing.

"You sure it was her?" He said, "Yea" I spoke, "She walked up too me" I said, "You talk to her?" He asked.

I shook my head forgetting he can't see me, "No, I slapped her though she shouldn't have touched me" I said and he sighed.

"Maybe you should talk to her" He said, and I furrowed my eyes in confusion, "No! What the hell she left me my whole life" I paused.

"She wasn't there when I needed somebody to come to for women thing, when I started my first period" I paused again sobbing.

"She wasn't there when I needed her do why let her back into my life?!" i screamed the last part, "You kno what" I hung.

And laid there and cried, Moo vame in the room and hugged me tight and I hugged him crying into his chest.

I calmed down ah little, "You ready to talk?" He asked and I nodded, "Use your word mamas" He said.

"Yes" I said snuggling deeper into his chest, "Baby, my dad wants me to let her back into my life, and I can't do that, she want's to be apart of it now, she wasn't there when I needed, her or when I needed help with things I was scared to tell my dad, we didn't even form ah bond cause she up and left before I was even able to talk, walk, or remember anything yet, and he just want's me too let her bacl in and I can't do that" I said still laying in his chest.

He breathe, "What exactly did he say?" He asked, and I breathed, "That I should talk to her" I said and he nodded.

"See he didn't say let her back in he said just talk to her, and I agree" He said I looked at him, and shook my head.

"Why?! So she can come back and leave again?!" I screamed at him and he looked at me crazy.

"Don't scream at me if I ain't scream at you" He said ah little to calm and I mumbled ah sorry.

"Nobody said let her back in, we just said, talk to her" He said pulling me back into his chest, and I nodded.

He kissed my head, rubbing my back, "How imma talk to her, I don't kno her number or anything" I sais looking at him.

"How bout if you see her again" He said and I nodded, all that crying put me to sleep, and I drifted off while laying on Moo's chest.

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
7:23pm

I was about to go to sleep right after Pooh but my phone rung making me pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

"What?" I sais into the phone, "You forgot you gotta set the place up?" Q said into the phone and I groaned.

"I'm on my way, make sure everything good until I get there" I said into the phone, "Alright" He said and I hung up.

I slipped from under Pooh going into my closet, grabbing some jeans, ah plain white T-Shirt and my plaing gold chain.

I pared it with my AF1's, walking over to Pooh kissing her head, walking into Samoni room to see him woke watching TV.

I chuckled walking over too him picking him up, "Whatchu doing up lil nigga?" I sais kissing his forehead and he smiled.

I chuckled putting him doqn tucking him in and turning the TV off, and he started dozing off, making walk into Taylor's room.

She was asleep with the TV on still I walked over, to her kissing her forehead and she stuirred awake.

She looked dead at me smiling, "Dada" She said smiling, making me smile I turned her TV off, and kissed her head while she dozed off.

I smiled at her and she dozed back off to sleep, I walked out the house, locking the doors, going to my car getting in.

Making my way too this shop, our celebration is in ah couple more day's away and i'm ready for it.

I parkes outside the shop and sighed getting out, walking up to the building, I spotted Q and Glock and theu walled over too me.

They dapped me up, "Wassup nigga" Glock said, I shrugged, "Nothin much just finna get some this done and go home" I said.

He nodded and we got started, this one shordy kept walking pass me and I thoughr it was cause she had too.

But now, it's just getting annoying, "Hi" she said walking up too me and I mugged her, "Whatchu want?" I asked looking down at her and she shrugged.

"Your number" She said, and I mugged her harder, "Girl better getcho ass from round me" I saidand she walked closer.

Bitch I almost threw up, this bitch smelled like fish, "Uhn uhn bitch you smell like fish, you gotta go" I said backin up covering my nose.

She looked like she was about to cry walking away, and I shrugged it off, bitch imma tell you the truth.

I finally finished up, leaving going home, when I got there everybody was still asleep, I took ah shower getting in bed.

It felt like as soon as I hit the bed, it was time to get up, "Baby come on get up we gotta drop the kids off to school" I heard Pooh say.

I groaned with my right arm over my eye's using my other one to pull her down on me, she giggled making me smile.

"Come on forreal" She said kissing all over my face, I groaned getting up and walking into the bathroom getting ready.

I got out gettibg dressed, and then helping Pooh get the kids ready, when we were done I realized theu were going to be like ah minute or 2 late.

So they wouldn't be able to get breakfast at school I stopped by McDonalds getting them some parfaits.

By the time we got there they were done, I walked them in signing them in, and me and Pooh startes our day's.

TBC.....
Sooooo there's going to be ah slight suprise to the story🙃