18

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
3:23pm

"Baby I gotta question and u gotta answer it" I said too Moo, and he side eyed me giving me all his attention on my noddind for me too continue.

"What happened with ur brother and ur moms?" I asked curiously, he sighed sitting up pulling me on his lap laying in the crook of my neck.

"My momma was with Khalil's dad and had an affair with my dad, my dad was ah drug dealer so he died before I was born, Khalil dad forgave my mom and when she had me she just disowned me she gave all her attention to Khalil and beat on me after ah while when I turned like 13 she sent me to live with my dad side and told my family on her side that I wasn't really hers, so I stayed with my grandma my whole life and I never really meet nobody on my mama side after she took me too my grandma I never seen her or Khalil them ever again until I seen Khalil when he took u" He said finishing up.

I nodded pecking his lips, "How much older is Khalil?" I said "Almost 2 years but ah year" He said nodded for clarification, I nodded.

"U don't have too go if u don't want too" I said laying my head on his shoulder, he looked at me "Frfr?" He said and I shook my head no

He sucked his teeth rubbing my back and just when I was about to dose off my phone ranged I answered it without lookong at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, "Hello?" I heard Khalils voice say, "Yes?" I said getting up, "What did he say?" He said.

"Yea" I said into the phone and he sighed in relief, "Good cause I couldn't be the only one there by myself" He said into the phone.

"Whatchu mean?" I said laying on the bed, and Moo looked at me closely, "She pissed too manny people off nobody wanted to go to her funeral" He said getting a littpe sad.

"Well it's okay we'll be there with u" I said into the phone, "Okay..... Thxs again for getting him too go" He said into the phone.

"No problem" I said into the phone, and he hung up I put my phone down looking at Moo still staring at me.

"Yes?" I said, "Who u was on the phone with?" He said coming towards me, "Ur brother" I said and he nodded laying down beside me rubbing my stomach.

Before I could blink my eyes he had my neck and and was looking me in my eyes, "Stop walking away from me better answer the phone infront of me ion care who it is" He said aggressively making me a little moist.

I squrimed a little, "Understand?" He said and I nodded, "Use yo words" He said gripping my neck some more.

Nigga ion want to.

I wanted to say but I wasn't crazy, "Okay daddy" I said and he chuckled kissing me and Glock walked in and walked right back out.

"This why that baby in her stomach now!" He yelled walking away from the door and I chuckled while Moo mugged the door.

He pecked my lips then let me go and started rubbing my stomach again laying on my breast, and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Ur kids are going to ne on these instead of u pretty soon" I said and he shook his head, "Yea whatever" He said, and I chuckled at him shaking my head.

"Now that u know what happened too my mom's, what happened to urs?" He said looking up at me.

"Well....." I said looking off to the side trying to avoid the question, "I answered urs so answer mine" He said looking at me.

"Okay soo, my mom really wasn't in my life I really don't even know what she looks like she just had me and gave me to my dad, never looked back, my dad daid she had me stayed in the hospital for a little while then left me in the hospital and said give me too him, he said he doesn't know why she did it cause she was at ah good age too have kids and, but I guess she just didn't want me, instead of my mom helping me with all my girl things our maid helped me she was sweet but she passed a few years back due too ah shoot out, if my mom was too walk pass me in public I wouldn't even know" I said to him.

He nodded, and wiped away the tears that I didn't even know had fell down my face making me sniff.

He pulled me into ah hug and I just cried into his arms, "What if i'm just like my mom?" I asked him, "Like i'm not going to be ah good mom maybe worse than my mom" I said and he shook his head.

"Baby u going to be ah great mom u already are and our baby not her yet, I promise baby look u going to be great wayyyyyyyyy better than ur mom, okay? He said and I nodded.

He wiped my tears, I laid on his shoulder while her rubbed my belly and I rubbed his curls we ended up putting eachother too sleep.

Few hours later......

"Babyyyyy Daddyyyyyyyyy" I said all in his ear while he sleeps, he rolled over going back too sleep  I sucked my teeth trying to get off the bed while he slept.

I finally got down heading towards the door, but when I reached Moo had stopped, "Why would u get off the bed without asking for help?" He said getting up.

Oh now he wanna get up, "I DID NIGGA!"  I said looking at him crazy cause he talking crazy right now.

"Oh my bad" He said looking at me and I sucked my teeth going too the closet throwing on some something simple since I wasn't r really foing no where.

Moo came out the bathroom with going in the closet while I went in the bathroom I did my hygiene and everything else I needed too do walking out the bathroom seeing Moo sitting on the bed

He looked at me and nodded he had on ah Tommy Hilfiger shirt some regular black pants and some red jordans with ah belt.

"We going to Waffle house I told him and he nodded, "The baby shower in 5 more days u ready?" He said and I nodded

"Been ready and ready for this child to get here too" I said and he chuckled as we walked too the car.

TBC.....