16

Kimari Nelson| K
5:32pm

"Wassup goat gang, as u can see i'm by myself today which meannsssssss, yes it's time to prank." I said to the camera.

"Before I start this video I want u to hit that thumbs up button, hit that subscribe button, and turn ur post notifications on, and don't forget to give that bell a ring ah ding ding." I said grabbing my phone.

"Okay so Jay is at the store (she calling him jay cause he ah drug dealer and u know👀), and i'm acting like i'm cheating with the door locked" I said texting him tell him what I want from the store

"Okay lets get into the video" I said grabbing the camera stopping it and setting it up, and ah few minute later I heard the front door close so I started the camera

"Okay he's here he coming up the steps let me get ready" I whispered to the camera, getting on the bed since the door was already unlocked.

I started moaning and bouncing on the bed like somebody was in here, then I heard the door knob jiggling.

"KIMARI WHAT TF U DOING IN THERE?" I heard, I didn't say anything, then I thought of something.

"Go go go jump out the window or hide somewhere" I faked whispered so he could hear me and I almosted laughed.

"LET SOMEBODY CRAWL OUT THAT MF WINDOW, GON GET SHOT TF DOWN!" I heard him yell from the other side of the door

"Hide rii there" I faked whispered again looking at the camera, chuckling lightly so he couldn't hear me.

"Man Kimari open tbis fucking door before I shoot it down" He said calmly making me a little scared.

"I'm not gon hurt y'all, okay i'm just gon get my shit and go" He said jiggling the door knob and I chuckled.

"Ur lying" I started fake sobbing, like I was scared too open the door, "Open the door and see" He said jiggling it.

Then the next thing u know the door kicked in and he walked inside looking around the room and spotting the camera walking out.

I grabbed it following him, "How u feel?" I said putting the camera in his face, he knocled it down walking away.

I chuckled grabbing it following him, "Just take ur L and call it ah day sir" I said laughing a little cause he really had ah attitude.

"Don kicked the fuckong door in" I said busting out laughing and he just sat on the couch mugging me.

"Alright goat gang, thats it for this video make sure u like comment, and subscribe and turn that notification bell on and tell ah friend about us" I said before turnin the camera off.

"One day imma kill yo ass, fucking round with them pranks" He said grabbing ne pulling me on him to where I was straddling him.

"Yea whatever, we gon be some dead mf cause i'm kill yo ass first" I said kissing his cheek grabbing some chips out the bag.

He just watched me, "Whattttt? " I asked looking at him, "U just so beautiful mamas" He said grabbing my face pecking my lips.

I blushed looking down, "What I tell u bout doing that when i'm talking?" He said picking my head up.

U chuckled laying down on him while he rubbed my butt turning the TV on we settled on watching Kevin Hart Laugh At My Pain.

Half way through I fell alseep while he still rubbed my butt putting me into ah deep sleep.

Javion Stewart| Glock

I was woke out my sleep by my phone ringing making me groan and K to turn over, I grabbed it answering without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, "U still coming to the trap today?" I heard Q say, I mentally cursed myself out cause I forgot it's count day.

"U don't got to i'll give u ur money later" I heard Q say on the phone, "Naw i'm on the way there" I said, "Alright" He said hanging up.

I slide from under K going to the bathroom to freshin up, when I walked out the bathroom K was up on her phone.

"Gimmie ah kiss i'm finna go" I said walking over to her, she looked at me setting her phone down crawling over too me.

She pecked my lips then I kissed her and she pulled away after ah minute, "I wanna go" She said staring at me.

"Ion like u going to the trap with me cause them nigga be staring to hard, and I killed too many" I said grabbing my shoes.

She pouted straddling my lap while I sat down on the bed, I sucked my teeth nodding, she jumped up going to the bathroom.

She came back out putting her shoes on following me too the car, "How u ion like them staring at me?" She said turning too me after she put her seat belt on.

"Stop playing with me" I sais mugging her, she giggled laying back, "Let's stop and get something too eat first I want some Mcdonalds fries" She said looking in space.

I nodded pulling into McDonalds, "Let's get out and go in" She said taking her seat belt off, I nodded opening the door.

We walked up too the thing she ordered her self ah large frie and ah sweet tea and even though I said I didn't want anything she got me the same thing.

We finished going into the trap walking to the office, "There u go" Q said shaking his head, and I chuckled flicking my middle finger at him.

He gasped dramatically making me chuckle again shaking my head sitting at the table while K sat on the couch.

"Gimmie some nigga" Q said and I looked at him then shook my head, "Watch when I starve" He said and I shrugged.

"One day y'all gon appreciate me" He said faking crying making me chuckle, I looked at Maniac seeing he was quiet.

"Wassup with u?" I asked him, he just shrugged, "Something don't feel riii" He said looking in space.

"Something not sitting right in my stomach" He said looking in space again making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why u say that" Q asked him, "Cause it feel like something finna happen" He said, "U probably imaging it" Q said and I nodded in agreement.

Just then there was ah knock at the door making all of us look at the door, "Come in" Maniac yelled.

Just then some worker walked in, "She was suppose to be at home" He said taking ah gun out shotting K so fast.

We all took our straps of the table and out our waist band epmtying the clip on him, I ran over to the couch were K was shot in her leg.

I quickly grabbed her taking her down stairs seeing everybody on high alert rushing to the office, I rushed her too the car putting her in.

And rushed her too the hospital, just then I got ah call from Q and Maniac in the group ft and I answered, "They got M and K" Maniac and Q said at the same time.

"Meet us at the safe house when u down with K" Maniac said too calmly meaning he was finna do something crazy.

"Alright" I said into the phone they hung up and I pished all the way too the hospital, maling sure K was okay every now and then.

TBC....
110 votes