8

Tay'vion Patterson|Maniac or moo
6:32|Florida

Idk if I can be with Esmoni after this after we get her back cause i can't handle the fact that she in danger cause of me and i didn't want to listen to what she was saying.

I really just feel like i don't want to put her in danger and make her a targef and idk what nigga feel bold enough to try this but...shit.

It was me and Q up just thinking what we was gon do and how we was gon get her back M had croed herself to sleep.

"Ohh shit!" I said jumping up going to the computer that was on my desk looking up Esmoni name.

"What?" Q asked "Nigg I forgot i put a tracking device in her when i gave her some food." I said realizing it.

But I didn't know this was what i was going to have to use it for thought i was gon have to use for if she was cheating.

Never meet a nigga so bold to come after mines, but hey niggas want to test my gangster cause i haven't been out in a minute.

I seen she was a like 2 hours away and started getting ready for what we bout to do, grabbing guns, ski masks, and etc.

We packed everything in the car and grabbed a couple niggas left a note for M and started our drive.

Esmoni Smith|Pooh
7:38|Florida

I woke up with a big headache and when i went to rub my head I couldn't cause my hands were tied up.

Then I heard foot steps and acted sleep cause who ion know what tf gping on right now.

"This bitch still not woke?" I heard a deep voice say, bitchhhh? Who cause he got the wrong one tf.

"Get the water." Another deep voice said hold on now let be calm now i fake woke up and one chuckled.

"New u wasn't sleep there ain't no water anyway." He said and i rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

"Don't worry ain't nobody gon hurt u i just need to talk to my brother and y'all can leave." He said shrugging.

"Okay what that gotta do with me?" I asked real curious cause i know he ain't talking bout Moo.

"Ain't u Maniac girlfriend?" He asked and i kept quiet "exactly u mess with my brother u must not know much huh?" He said.

"Okay let me tell u..." I started...

I heard a big boom and Khalil looked at me (his brother) and nodded cheesing "thats him

I heard a big boom and Khalil looked at me (his brother) and nodded cheesing "thats him." He said getting up sitting behind me.

Thats when a few minutes later Q and Moo came through the door "lil bro skeeeeee" He said cheesing and i shook my head.

Moo mugged him and came and untied me and khalil let him as i expected and moo put his gun up at him and almost shot him

But i stopped him and he looked at me crazy "Thanks Pooh, cause this nigga crazy" Khalil said and i shook my head again.

"Look i only wanted to tell u that moms passed and before she did she asked me to tell u to come to her funeral?" He asked.

As serious as i have seen since we've talked, well sinces he's kidnapped me at least.

"Mannnnn i ain't going to shit, amd leave me tf alone." He sajd and then turned to me and i looked at him.

And be sucked his teeth "mannnnn alright dang." He said walking out "Come on Pooh" He said and i turned and looked at Khalil

"It's going to be okay." I said cause be sound hurt that his mom was gone and i hate to see people sad.

He nodded and i walked out and went to get in the car and when i did i looked at Moo and he looked at me.

"Ur going" I said and he looked at me shook his head, "Bet u i'm not though" He said shrugging, "okay, we'll see" I said.

"Gimme ah hug and kiss" He said opening his arms and i rolled my eyes hugging and kissing him.

"Bipolar ass nigga" I said and he eyed me "Still gave me that hug and kiss though" He said shrugging.

"Man where my phone i need to text my side nigga" I said sitting back grabbing his phone and he eyed me.

"Why u always trying to get people kids killed?" He asked me, "Who were u going to kill though?" I asked.

He eyed me before shrugging "I don't kill people" He said, "So what u do then?" I said "Um not killing people." He said in a duh tone.

"Okay buddy." He stopped at the red light and turned and started choking me "Who is yo buddy?" He said

But he gotta chill he making me wet "Ummmmm......my name is paul and i'm bout to haul" I said looking the other way

"Girl." He side eyed me "Gimme some more kisses." He said and i sucked my teeth "Ur a big ass baby swear." I said rolling my eyes leaning cross the consule kissing him.

And he shrugged and started driving agian "And tell me why i give af?" He said and i shrugged "Cause i care so u do too" I said.

TBC...