24

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
4:13pm

I continued to call Pooh phone but she wouldn't answer, making me mad I really didn't mean what I said.

I was just a lil tipsy and I was high, I was saying stuff outta anger, and I let it get the best of me.

I wanted my wife and my kids back foreal and I couldn't find her no where nobody seen her or talked too her.

I drove everywhere trying too find her somebody told me she was at this hotel not to far from her but when I went up there they told me she had checked out early in the morning.

I thought harder before vall her dad, be answer the phone laughing, "Yea?" He said into the phone, "U seen Pooh?" I said.

"No?" He said, letting me know shewas over there bow I gotta drive and hour drive to her, "Okay thxs" I said.

"Ur welcome" He said hanging up I got up grabbing my keys grabbing some snacks heading towards the door, getting ready for this hour drive.

Hour and 20 minutes later.....

I finally pulled up too the house knocking on the door Pooh answered the door, but froze when she seen me.

"Yes?" She said looking at me, "I came here too take u and my kids home" I said walking inside, guess her pops went to work or something.

"We not going with u were visting my dads until I find the right house" She said ans I looked at her.

"U did, it were we live at" I said looking in the living room to see Taylor and Samoni watching TV making me smile.

When I walked in they looked at me and smiled I started walking over too them, DaDa" Samoni said and I froze.

"MaMa" He said, "DaDa, MaMa" Taylor repeated after him he smiled at her and she smiled at him laying back on his shoulder.

I looked at Pooh and she nodded, "Been saying it since last night" She said walking over too them, "Mama" Taylor whined.

Waitung for Pooh to pick her up she grabbed her and then Samoni started whineing maiing me pick him up.

He smiled while I kissed his cheek, I grabbed Taylor from Pooh sitting down with them, "I missed y'all so much" I said.

They smiled like they under stood, ai chuckled looking at Pooh watching us I put them in the swing.

I sat back down motioning for Pooh to come here she slowly walked my way sitting on the other ened of the couch.

I sucked my teeth moving towards her, she looked at me, "Babe, i'm sorry I really am, I know u didn't cheat I was just upset and let me anger get the beat of me" I said pausing.

I looked at her and she was staring directly at me, "I really don't hate u, I couldn't get no sleep without u and my kids being in the house with me" I said.

"I can tell ur eyes red, didn't know if u were high again or u didn't sleep" She said being petty making me chuckle.

"Babe, I never meant to hurt u, U just made me feel some type of wat when u told me that u and the nigga was at the park with the kids.

She nodded, "I just didn't want to have to keep switching the babies to play with them while the other watches" she said.

"So I called u and u never answered so Lonnie offered and I took it and U answered in the middle of us playing." She said and I nodded.

"I ain't neva mean to hurt you u my everything and my heart all together, and i'm sorry as ur husband I wasn't suppose to make u cry, I was suppose to make u happy and I failed on my behalf of the deal and I'm sorry for that mama's I didn't mean to, I was suppose to make u and my kids the happiest people walking this earth and I did the opposite and i'm sorry for that I promise you I am, and I'm sorry for that and I just ask that U please for give me" I said holding my pink out and she took it.

With tears coming out her eyes making me wipe them away kissing her and she kissed me back passionately.

I pulled away, "So when u coming back home?" I said looking at her and she side eyed me, "Ion know" She said looking at me

I looked at her shaking my head, "Tomorrow, i'm too tired to drive today" I said walking over to the babies picking them up.

I smiled looking at them, Taylor sniggled into my chest, while Samoni looked at me, "Me and Mommy made up" I sais and he smiled laying his head on my chest.

I shook my head too fucking smart, I sat on the couch with them and Samoni started playing in Taylor's hair and she laid on his shoulder and I looked at them.

"So y'all just brother sister, brother sister huh?" I sais and they continued watching TV making chuckle.

"I want some snack take us to Wally world" Pooh said picking Samoni up while I got Taylor, and I nodded grabbing mye keys.

We buckled the babies up pulling out the drive through, after ah few minutes we made it too Wal-Mart.

We got out grabbing the babies, and getting ah buggy, I put Taylor in then Samoni and Taylor laid on Samoni with her thumb in her mouth.

I shook my head pulling her thumb out her mouth and she mugged and I mugged her back accidently bumping this man cart.

"My bad" I said looking up at him, then looking at his son in the cart, Taylor looked at him and he looked at her and they smiled.

Samoni laid her head down on his arm shaking his head and he side eyed her she looked at him and then back at the boy.

And he popped her hand laying her back on his shoulder making her pout, "U good man" He said chuckling at the scene walking away.

Taylor started whining and Samoni started rubbing her hand where he popped her at, they act like they 5 and they only bout to be one, damn shame.

Taylor laod back on Samoni shoulder sniffling and he rubbed her hair and she fell asleep, I gave him my phone putting on some baby stuff for him.

Then I walked into the snack isle to see Pooh grabbing ever snack she see's I chuckled at her and she looked at me smiling.

That where my son get that weird shit from, he r weird ass, I chuckled at my thoughts waiting for her ro finish.

My business phone ranged in my pocket, I pulled it out my pocket, answering it, "Speak" I said into the phone.

"There a grand missing from the count" One of the workers said into the phone, "Alright" I sais hanging up calling Q and Glock.

"I'm close right now i'm like an hour or 2 away can't make it" I said, "Alright" Q said, "U good" Glock said.

"G looks" I said, "I know" Q said and I could hear him cheesing making me chuckle in the phone, "Alright, talk to y'all fools later" I said.

"Alright" They said before hanging up, "U ready?" i asked Pooh and she nodded pushing the buggy smiling at the babies.

We paid for every thing and walked out the store heading to the car, I seen this Black BMW riding round and I got suspicious.

"Put the babies in the car and get in I got the Bag's, I know u tired" I said looking at Pooh she side eyed me before doing what I said.

The BMW came roind and started letting out shot good thing I made the car bullet proof I started firing back but there were too many of them I got shot and started bleeding.

I fell to the floor, and I heard tires screeching and a big boom, meaning I git the driver and they all dead.

I looked at Pooh and she had tears in her eyes, "I love you and My kids Forever baby, and tell them that, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Tell them that, i'm sorry I didn't mean to leave them so early, okay?" I said and she looked at me, "Don't talk like that" She said and I shook my head.

"I said okay?" And she nodded, "Okay" She said with tears in her eyes making me sad, I heards sirens and then everything weny completely black.

TBC.......😗