10

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
3:14pm| 1 week later

"Come on moo u gotta move so I can get ready for class" I said trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Mannnn, alright" He said letting me go turning over and I got up walking too the bathroom and did my hygiene and etc.

When I walked out moo was on his phone "Thought u was going back too sleep?" I said grabbing my shoes putting them on he looked at me nodding in approvment.

"I was, but i can't go to sleep without u so imma be up" He said shrugging and I nodded going to the dresser to get my phone.

I grabbed everything i needed going over to Moo kissing him "I love you mamas" He said "I love you too moo" I said walking to the door.

I walked out going to my car getting driving to school, when I finally made it to school trey was right there waiting for me.

I parked my car getting out going over too him "wassup bitchhhhh" "Wassup whoreeeee" i said.

"I missed u" he ssid hugging me "I know me too we need to link" I said trey is that gay bestfriend that I always wanted and he helps me when I needed advice.

Thats why I was on the phone with him the day o thought moo was really done with me had a real bitch crying.

We walked into the school "Bitch u always with ur little boo thang now" He said looking at me smiling while i cheesed.

"Bet u was with him right before u came wasn't u?" He said and i looked everywhere but him laughing a little.

We looked at eachother and busted out laughing I was fucking crying I almost fell and he over here leaning one me.

Then when we calmed down we walked into class and an hour later the class was finally over and we were walking out and soem girl came up too me.

"U maniac girlfriend?" She said and i nodded and she smacked her gum "oh well tell him to text me back" she said smiling and I punched her and she fell down.

She got up putting up her set and i took everything off and while I was taking everything off she tried to run up but trey wasn't having that he pushed her down and she got up, I took everything off and ran up on her.

I was connecting my fust to her face then i got her to the ground and i started ficking her face up and she tried to grab my hair but i got up grabbed her hair and started stomping her face.

I let her go grabbed my stuff and walked away with trey i got in my car and let the window down for trey "U gon be okay to drive?" Trey asked I nodded.

He gave me ah hug and looked at me again before slowly walking away my leg started shaking as I rolled my window up I had to restrain myself from stomping her too death and it was hard i put my head in my hands.

I calm down and started driving to ah hotel so I can really calm down by myself cause i'm still a little crazy everybody was calling me so I put my phone on silent i sat on the bed and chill for a little till i was ready to go.

I checked out and made my way to my house and walked in going straight to my room and laying down and put my face in my pillow.

I picked my phone up seeing that i had alot of missed calls and texts I called my dad cause he always help me calm down.

"Hello?" He answered and i chuckled a little "Hi daddy" I said excitedly "hey baby how have u been?" He said "Good, how bout urself?" I said "Good, now what happened?" He said and I just smiled cause my dad really new me.

"Shut up old self u don't know me" I said laughing a little "I got into a fight, fell in love, meet new friends" I said real fast.

"U what?!" He said and and i chuckled alittle "my babygirl fell in love?, wow" He said like he was really in disbelief "i mean it was going to happen at some point in time" I said "I know" He said

"But so soon?" He said making me laugh "I guess so" I said "Well be gotta meet me first, u know that right?" He said and i laughed "yes"

"But babygirl u got in ah fight?" He said "yes she was talking slick out the mouth and i didn't like it and u know i can't control it" I said kinda getting mad all over again.

"Breathe babygirl" My dad said as if he knew that i was kinda panicking i breathe in and out calming down.

See this is why i called my dad he always help me in these type situations and when i didn't have a mom to help me with all those girl things i had our house keeper she was so sweet but she passed.

And even though I wish I could have my mom I wouldn't change anything how it is for her cause i like my life right now.

Me and my dad talked for a like another hour then someone came in my room i rolled my eyes seeing Moo "Alright its time for me to go, I love you" He said, "I love you too"

He hung up and moo looked at me "Why u not answering ur phone and who u was on the phone with?" He said standing in his same place.

"Cause i'm in in the mood right now and my dad he was the only one that could help me right now" I said turning the other way.

He came up in my face and gave me a kissing picking me up putting me on top of him "why u fighting" he asked "caused i didn't like what she said i said shrugging.

"He started rubbing my butt and my back "You gotta keep it moving babe, can't be worried bout these little bitty hoes out here, okay?" He said and i nodded snuggling in his chest but i got this feeling in my stomach.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up and moo came and held my hair while smiling, "why is u smiling and i'm throwing my life up?" I said and i shook his head.

I brushed my teeth and walked back into the room laying on moo again before busting into tears for no reason.

"Whats wrong baby?" Moo said with concern written all over his face "Idk" I said crying harder he rubbed my back and eventually i cried my self to sleep.

TBC.....
Y'ALL WHAT Y'ALL THINK WRONG WIT HER
VOTES 50